What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

It is so hard to point out a single thing that was the best, but the history behind what we are learning is really interesting as well as the evolution of the human desirres.

I want to become the best humanbeing I can be. All of the wisdom of Kabbalah that I have acquired so far is helping me in this process. I look foreward to recieve even more… 🙂

Thank you!

Rachel
      Participant

I have learnt that conectivity and loving my friend as myself is the head start to drawing down the light.

ARD51306
      Participant

I really liked getting into the practical application via the spiritual environment.

Camila
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learned how to listen to my inner voice and look at the signs that the Creator puts in my path all the time. I realised the importance of the group and I expect from this course to be prepared to build our spiritual vessel together. ♥️

Miryam
      Participant

My best experience was experiencing others in the forums and the session with Julian. I hope to ‘get my feet wet’ in experiencing Kabbalah practically.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learning about how Kabbalists can create a positive change in the world through understanding the root of issues. It also reinforced the importance of working within a group in order to move beyond the egoistic desires and sense of separation. We are all in this together and unity is important.

I am hoping in this course to learn more about how students work together in order to grow in understanding and connection. I’ve learned a great deal so far, and look forward to learning more.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.