What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gamelah
      Participant

My best experience was the live session with Julian. I’m so excited to move forward in this wisdom and be part of a group!

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Rosie
      Participant

How to make lemonade out of lemons… 😃

An old trite saying that means so much in the context that I’m calling it into. The fact that conflict is what fuels our growth. The act of rising above our struggles together is what brings moves us forward, brings us spiritual enlightenment. At first I found it strange when Julian said that a group without conflict is a group that’s not growing. But it really makes sense. That’s one point that really resonated with me from the last course.

What do I expect in this course? From reading the syllabus, I expect that I will learn more about the mechanics of being in group working toward making connections. Not exactly sure how all this works, but I expect that I will be crossing into a whole new spiritual experience.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

Reading the recommended readings and finding peace in that. Looking forward to connecting

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

One of the best experiences during the previous course was when I was watching your (Julian’s) videos, especially videos 3 and 4. I would find myself thinking of something, and seconds later you would be talking about that very thing I had been thinking about. Even when it was something unpleasant, this would make me chuckle.

There was this once when you were talking about how we would no doubt at some point come across somebody who annoys us for whichever reason, and yes, indeed I had just been thinking about that because it had happened to me the evening before – not in connection to the course (I haven’t come across anybody here that annoys me, not among our instructors and not among my fellow students), I had been watching a Zoom meeting on Youtube, and that’s where it happened. I was lucky, however, for I was aware of the ego playing a part in it, and I didn’t let it get to me. Also, it was only a very minor thing, so…

There was also this once when you said we might forget what you had been telling us, and sure enough, I had been wondering about this very thing. In fact, I had been thinking again and again during the whole course: “Why don’t I remember learning this?” (I have taken this course once before, almost three years ago).

I don’t know how to point to one thing as the best because the whole course has been such a joy, and that’s despite me being ill and in so much physical pain most of the time and mourning for what is happening in Israel.

You have given us so much great advice that will be useful to us when we get to experience working together in Lab situations, and I will never again forget about Ahap and Galgota Enayim. 🙂

What do I expect from this course? Well, I am sure it will be a wonderful experience. I mean, with such great instructors and such wonderful inspiring, intelligent, and kind-hearted students by my side, it can only be good.

Other than that, I expect what I just read in the syllabus, and I can’t wait!..

Thank you, everybody, for being part of my life!

Bongani
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learning about the nature of the ego and how to deal with it. Looking ahead to this course, I anticipate further development, building upon the established groundwork.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.