What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

To be able to get a new perspective on things. I expect things to be harder now 🙂

paula
      Participant

I am learning about the wisdom of Kabbalah and how it applies to my everyday living.  I am beginning to understand the  difference between the will to receive and bestowal.   I pray for my fellow learners that they may grow strong in their desire for bestowal and love thy neighbour.

Gabor
      Participant

By the end of kabbalah revealed part 2 I started to think about, and speak to the creator on a daily basis and pray to be able to understand his will. I also pray for others.

I expect from this course to get some practical advice that helps to correct myself and my environment.

Michelle
      Participant

I am still processing and digesting all that I have learned. I think it will take time and I will revisit these classes as time goes by.

Leanne
      Participant

I am eager to learn more about prayer.  I also want to learn about the proper environment and its importance for more advanced studies.  The course syllabus seems to provide exactly what I´m looking for, having come through Part 1 & 2.  Looking forward to starting!  Thank you in advance Julian 🙂

Michael
      Participant

To move from theoretical knowledge to practical application/ practice.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.