What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

I love how the Kabbalah courses help me understand little by little about creation, about our existence, the purpose of life, how to interact together, and provides us with means to know, please, fulfill ourselves  and return to the creator.

Andres Arias
      Participant

Looking forward to developing the techniques

Olivia Maldonado
      Participant

From this course, I hope to gain a greater understanding of practical ways that I can transform and see the world from a perspective not influenced by ego.

John
      Participant

It is wonderful to be sharing these Truths with these Beloved Students and these excellent and dedicated Instructors.

Scott
      Participant

My best experience was throughout the entire course, with how clearly I could see all the teachings relating to the human experience and the factors that hold us back.

Marina
      Participant

I think that the previous course or courses were longs but very needed introductions to the wisdom of Kabbalah in order to have a good foundation.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.