What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leanne
      Participant

I am eager to learn more about prayer.  I also want to learn about the proper environment and its importance for more advanced studies.  The course syllabus seems to provide exactly what I´m looking for, having come through Part 1 & 2.  Looking forward to starting!  Thank you in advance Julian 🙂

Michael
      Participant

To move from theoretical knowledge to practical application/ practice.

Juanita
      Participant

I am preparing for the work that is needed to move forward. Thanks

Ann Stephens
      Participant

The best experience of Kabbalah Revealed was that I am already beginning to perceive the world just ever so slightly differently, at least at times. I look forward to learning some practices that will deepen this experience.

Cristina
      Participant

hello Julian,

thank you very much for your energy and dedication to us fellow brothers and sisters.

I am open to the path and truly believe we are here for a seriously beautiful and deep reason so….. no expectations, just truly open hearted

Eberhard
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is the vision of the One, and I wish and expect from this course to deepen and intensify the experience of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.