What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nick Martinez
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course had to be a few moments of clarity that connected the material to my current experience, which solidified the goal and it’s merits. It’s tricky though because as soon as the merits of the goal become apparent, it’s almost as if the goal itself becomes further away – because it’s clear it is worth doing for it’s own benefit which negates the efforts of moving forward selflessly. Interestingly enough, this realization makes spiritual descents far more valuable, because you’re given an opportunity to truly exercise Faith – and understand the loving intention behind seemingly challenging times.

As far as expectations go in this course, I’m hoping to be soon connected to a group that is interested in Kabbalah specifically. I’m currently connected to a group that, in a way, approximates the wisdom of Kabbalah. However the group tends to be made up of much coarser desires even though they are all generally pointed at achieving a sensation of the Creator through altruistic intentions.

Robert
      Participant

Hi to everyone, the need for practical application, to correct and connect, help others with this task, to reach adhesion with the creator. to honestly feel what “ love your neighbor , as ones self is.”

Paul
      Participant

Some years ago I did this course before. This time I had more insight. I had a AHA moment creation of desires from absence and about zimzum aleph. I have no expectations from this course  I just see how it works out.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom KabU family, the previous course was extremely impactful.  I can relate the course material to my Spiritual journey thus far.  Before KabU I walked with blind faith and trusted The Creator with every good and bad experience gaining understanding through introspection and direct enquiry from the Upper Force.  The course material helped me to realize that the path was the plan and has increased my faith and helped to decrease self-doubt.  I had accepted and resigned myself to walking alone with my Spirit guides.  I wanted very little to do with the corporeal world, living in the clouds was more enticing.  Sharing has been challenging super ceded by my obedience, except for this one time.  I didn’t post the week four poem.  The Poem was titled Divine Mother.  I internally shrunk and questioned if I was worthy to serve The Creator.  I was struck with excruciating stomach cramps the following week, moaning and crying with so much pain, posted the poem in week five, and the pain has subsided, on my way to recovery. Repented and redeemed, faithful and ready to serve.  He leads … I follow.

N/a
      Participant

Hi.  My name is George and I’m from Melbourne, Australia.

The previous course taught me that everything is the will of God and all things in life have been installed by God with an altruistic intention, which makes it so much easier to accept myself and to open myself up to life by not being afraid to embrace all that I am.  I hope that my complete willingness to participate in this process of attaining spirituality through the full and complete experience of life is the way to bestow to God.  In particular, I hope this course would help me understand how to use my vessel of reception to bestow to others for the sake of peace.

Lol
      Participant

Learning about Kabbalah and I hope to put it in practice.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.