What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 4 posts - 373 through 376 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Besides many other things: separateness is a curse, we are united (althoug not consciously) and we have to achieve it along the path.

I expect from yhis course, now we have covered some ground, that we are offered some building blocks to move on to higher planes . Thanks for that in advance.

Nenad Mikovic
      Participant

I have been learning Kabbalah in theory for a really long time, on and off, of course. So I did not learn that much from the last course since I had a lot of prior knowledge about it, but I did find a few new things out.

I’m really looking forward to starting practicing Kabbalah instead of just learning about it and I do have high hopes of this course. Looks promising.

Douglas
      Participant

I learned a lot about myself. I’ve started to look for the Creator in everything and everyone, and to look for what connects us all together.

I look forward to the course teaching me how to not get in my own way, and to actually bring this into my every day life!

Pincus
      Participant

I staerted to understand what happening.

Viewing 4 posts - 373 through 376 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.