What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kayce
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous  course…..which really openup different  spectrum to understand realty and the influence of religion  in our life. Really broaden  my knowledge  and looking forward to learn more especially to know how to apply kaballah in daily lives.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

In the previous course, I really began to understand the importance of loving your neighbor as yourself and the unity that should exist between us. While many religions and disciplines of the past has taught this, how do we put this into practice? How do we transcend our egoistic inclinations? This is an important topic.

I look forward to fostering connections with others and look forward to learning more on the path. It will be great to also learn more about the application of Kabbalah in everyday life.

David
      Participant

I started and stopped taking Kabbalah Revealed a few different times. Taking the course again I think have a better understanding why I did that. From this course I’m also looking forward to learning how to use the method practically.

Jurgis
      Participant

To reveal that I don’t understand a lot of topics I thought I did. I will be here to learn.

Yumiko
      Participant

See  the corporeal world as it is and understanding of chaos in this world.

To experience it.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Best experince: There were several. one of them is gradually becoming consciously aware that my ego is tricky and deceptive. It can distract and lead me astray from focusing on the Creator and striving for equivalence of form.

What do I expect from the course: Being equiped and guided on how to apply the wisdom of Kabbalah to my daily life.

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.