What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Williams
      Participant

I have  learn new things

Maria
      Participant

My best experience : the course itself is my best experience. I have a new perspective about humanity.

What I expected : to learn every week new concepts about existence.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I’ve enjoyed all the studies so far, each one expanding my understanding of our existence. I look forward to not just understanding Kabbalah but applying its techniques in my daily adventures.

Henry
      Participant

I wish to correct myself, understand reality, and connect with the Creator.

Larry
      Participant

Our understanding of how the creator let us evolve from the Still, Vegetative, Animate, and Speaking. Therefore our development of a Sixth Sense is awakened.

We would love to apply the above in a practical way.

Camila
      Participant
      • My best experience from the previous course was start looking at the world and inside myself as if I had born again but with a new goal: to attain my consciousness as human being and my independence.
      • What do I expect from this course is to become a spiritual embryo and learn how do I make real connections and grow up as part of a unique soul.
Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.