When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Gil Shir

When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I don’t ever remember NOT having them.

peter
      Participant

i questioned as a very young child and only got meaningful answers in my 50’s

matthew shifflett
      Participant

observed

martin
      Participant

I guess it’s always been there. Through good times, challenges and some not so great times, there has always been a thought that “there must be more than this.” It was my introduction to Kabbalah that awakened the why and how and the motivation to embrace the concepts fully.

Martina
      Participant

Don’t remember.

Annmarie
      Participant

I also was a child when I dreamed that there must be more. I was reared in the Catholic environment by Nuns. The nuns didn’t like my questions. I always had more questions. My mother had a unique psychic gift and would answer many questions, but she didn’t have all the answers that I needed. At age 17 I had a life and death incident where I was saved and this incident created another surge of curiosity for the need to learn more. That drive to find something more brought me to this level. Now, I hope to learn more through Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.