When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Gil Shir

When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Magi Madi
      Participant

Few months before Covid, i have been always interested to understand life but i was prisoner to my cultural programs. But before Covid i have had an internal explosion with no reason or intention that have changed my perception and took me through a transformation journey till i arrived to the wisdom of Kabbalah! Its unstoppable power that guides me through and i have nothing to do except enjoying the journey!

Mihaela
      Participant

When I was about 14 years old (I’m 44 now) I began to wonder about our existence and the universe, about nature and the laws that govern us all. It was the beginning of a perpetual search for truth, integration into nature, and the rediscovery of the Creator. It was easy for me to follow this path, because it was the only one that seemed to me the best and most exciting to follow in life.

dree monster
      Participant

the first time as a child. many times during my life but wasn’t finding any answers. this is the only time i feel like im finally getting somewhere with my spirituality. divine timing of course. i needed to experience what i experienced before finding this.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

It was at the age of sixteen that I first sensed existential questions within me. Then one of my relatives made me join a mystical group where I thought I could find some answers but this group could not satisfy my needs. Three years ago I came accross Kabbalah on internet and here I am. I think Kabbalah is what I’ve been looking for, all the time.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I had existential questions as a kid, but people told me I ask to many questions. what took me to listen to the call was hitting rock bottom in addiction and coming very close to death.

Ralitza
      Participant

I had the same dream almost every night during my whole childhood – something big is coming, I can either understand nor control it, but I muss deal with it. It was scary, so I tried to forget.

I had it all when I was 30 – university degree, profession, family, child, home, vacations, car, cat. .

And I was like: Was that all?

But people around me were happy, so there must be something wrong with ME, right?

So I started searching for answers – meditation, films, conversations, but most of all  books, books, books…..a lot of them.

Now I know I have to deal with my childhood dream. At least try to understand what Nature is telling me.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.