Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies

intention to bestow rather than receive, environment, books , teacher

The only free will I feel I have, is in the ability to choose my ‘spiritual’ environment, even in my physical environment  I find I am limited by my past choices, rather than enabled by them. Even the freedom to choose my spiritual environment was only achieved or enabled with great difficulty.

Eduardo
      Participant

I don’t know where my free will is, but if I understood the clip correctly, the only free will that we have for sure is which environment we choose to be in. The rest seems to be determined by internal and external factors, as if we are merely parts of a larger system.

Mimi
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Free will is an illusion. We have very limited choice at the very immediate layer of reality.  Most of our choices are made within context of various influences.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Cathy
      Participant

I have listened to this concept several times.  If correct, free will is our will to correct ourself and proceed to the 125 steps in order to do so which is taught here (looking forward to it).  I think we also need to correct the 600+ desires that we have been embodied with.

Mackie
      Participant

We choose to question our beliefs. we choose to ask for our ego’s to be corrected. Choosing consciousness

The illusion is that which is running our our program that has been past on for  many lifetimes from generation to generation.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.