Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara Silva
      Participant

My free will is the choice of the environment to develop my soul.

Namron
      Participant

I like to think that the events that happen in my life are the consequences of my doings, meaning that I could choose a different action. But knowing that everything in my environment influences my behavior and there is also the genetic component I believe I  just play the part, but what is the script about? And what is it purpose?

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I have free will in the choice of my environment which in turn influences (Or possibly improves) the other aspects of the work that I do not have any control over. The illusion can creep in when I believe I have influenced the Creator in anyway because He is the Lord and does not change (being that He is the ultimate perfection).

Laurel
      Participant

I cannot change my genetics and my predispositions.  But I can have free will in choosing the right kind of friends, the right books and the right teacher.

Tom
      Participant

My free will is in choosing to flow with nature instead of wishing it to my desire.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

My free will is a searching process to feel what I can signify for others and feel the connection. To serve the connections I have with my ability

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.