Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Looking back to my life events I discovered that when the events happened it felt like I had influence, choices I made, it felt like I did it. But later in hindsight I saw, that things just happened, that I had no choice. I got a feeling that ‘somebody else’ did all of it, that somebody else was like my higher self. And me, my ego, was angry, sad or hurt, but later I perceived it as something that had to happen to led me here to where I am now.

It was such a strange feeling, but I knew it was the truth. The events I’m talking about were things in me, desires, that guided me, I had to do them. After the ‘revelation’ I questioned myself: “Why did all this happen?”, and the answer I got inside of me was: “Because, you need to do this, learn The Truth. You got all your basic needs met just so you could focus on learning about Love.”

Maybe I’ll write about my jurney in more detail in some other post.

Robert
      Participant

The only free will I have is the choices of societies that I am given to choose an association with.

Alexandre
      Participant

I believe that our coming to this part of the universe makes us to become cocreators with the creators to further creation. With that mission we are endowed with special or divine gifts and powers or abilities to manifest whatever we were expected to do here with God in us. For us then to actualize and manifest we need to live consciously and creatively and for that to happen, there is the need for us to live intentionally. To live intentionally then entails us to DECIDING and INTENDING and this involves free will . it must be clear to us that even at this level , we still require divine guidance to empower to make the right choice. Free will is needed to make choice .

When we are divinely aligned with our Creator, I can say free will is real , without which it’s just an illusion that leads to pain and suffering.

Jesus said it, that on my own I can do nothing, unless by the will of the Father in me.

Tove Jo
      Participant

capisco che posso scelgiere i miei amici e il mio ambiente…

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Free will is an illusion as defined by my current 5 senses.

Peter
      Participant

I don’t feel like the individual has free will, but I guess there is some free will in choosing aspects of our environment (the books we read, the company we keep, etc.).

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.