Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Our perception of free will exist in our material world? Our free will is the point in the ❤ choosing to ask the Creator to help us achieve spirituality?

Daria
      Participant

Our free will is to choose to develop self-consciousness/ awareness and qualities of giving rather than taking to fulfill our desires. We can make a choice to develop receptivness and discover Creator or keep on getting stuck in our illusions and egoistic patterns.

dree monster
      Participant

we can change to choose our environment

Chris
      Participant

I am free to chose how I live my life. I believe its real when you understand how things should work the correct way and it’s an illusion when you think you know but you actually don’t.

Shmuley
      Participant

If freewill has to do with us being different than a machine that is completely dependent of the person who manages it, yes, we have free will. We are free to give as well as to receive in order to give. To receive blessings to bless others.

On th eother hand, free will does not mean we are autonomous. We depend on our DNA, the way in which we have been brought up by our families, society, our HIgher Power, and the like.

Rick Reed Sr
      Participant

Free will is in the choices of environment, associated groups, and desire. I can’t identify where it is real and where it is an illusion yet, however, I desire to.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.