Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Dave and Danny

Homework #Lesson 5:

Each friend leaves in the forum a short message:
    What did I take from the lesson?

Read the quote by Dr. Laitman:
    “What I do in this work is demand the Reforming Light. And when the Reforming Light comes to me it brings me closer to the friend, I begin to feel him close to me, and I begin to care for him, that I have a certain warmth to him, still far from the actual flame, but I can somehow say that I am beginning to get close to the matter of love. And then, when I feel such a sensation, this sensation makes us equal, equal by me not being able to think of myself, only of two, and first of him and then of myself. And so on, these are the degrees, but this is all from the Reforming Light. That’s it, so you have an exercise, be above, be below, and demand the Light that brings you the feeling of love, and then you are equal”.

Discuss on the forum:
    How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

Last but not least:
    Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the GE Forum. If you’re naturally active on the GE Forum, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eberhard
      Participant

What did I take from the lesson?

I took from the lesson that, as an ego, it is impossible for me to feel connected.

How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Being an ego, I usually feel hurt by the proceedings of the reforming light, which arrives to gradually annihilate me. Being ready for that, I shall welcome it.

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

The more I get corrected, in other words the more I, as an ego, feel annihilated, the closer I will feel with others as one.

Though this is not exactly what the texts say, I felt and still feel overwhelmingly so.

Andreanne
      Participant

Homework lesson #5.

Notions I took from the lesson, and messages that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one:

A person is created with a Kli called self-love (Ego). Our ego is naturally very tricky.  It can inflate my perception of self importance, or belittle me, or both, intermittently. It’ll do whatever it takes to perceive itself in control.  By connecting, I learn that you and me are the same. That we have the same human ego, as well as a divine spark, a drive to reach spirituality through our inner work. That neither you and I is greater or smaller, because the notion of “size” only relates to how the ego perceives itself.  I reach out of myself and give you more importance, and learn to see your greatness. I learn that only with you, and through our connection practice, can I tame my ego. When it’s asked of me to bestow, I have nothing to give except pray for you to reach spiritual fulfillment. When it’s asked of me to self-annul, I see only your merits and greatness. I learn that by annulling I’m giving.

May the reforming light always lead our way and connect us through our points in the heart.

Maria
      Participant

Lesson’s 5 homework:

1) What did I take from the lesson?

That our egos will never be able to correct ourselves; if they did, they’d only feel greater. So we have to trick them by asking “The Reforming Light” to correct us. Beautiful way to put the ego aside and focus on the connection through the points of our hearts, which is the only way we can feel equal to our friends.

2) How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

If our action is focused on the connection for unity.

3) Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

“Faith above reason” means that faith -becoming exactly like the Creator- should be above (more important than) reason -our egoism-.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

The concept that we are friends is becoming real.

Show up with all your vulnerabilities and love – This will help us all to to be real, without the barriers of ego stuff between us.  Without the facades we usually wear in the corporeal world.

We want and need connection with our friends in order to also connect with the creator –

Marina
      Participant

Article:

The Good Who Does Good, to the Bad and to the Good

Hello friends,

I chose this excerpt because the Creator is always the Good Who does Good. The purpose of creation was to do only good to His creations. I really feel that this text is giving us the understanding of the whole purpose of creation. If we take that wisdom and know that “there is none else besides Him” you will know that everything is for “good”. The article also explains that “bad” people that are immersed with self-love will also receive delight and pleasure. Therefore, this article gives me the understanding that the Creator, is always trying to bring His creations closer to Him. Once a person has this understanding or feeling in their heart, all corporeal desires fly out the window, in order to begin His work.

Scott
      Participant

The Freedom => Influence of the Environment
      kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/4AtF9tGS
      This, and related articles, had a profound impact on me because it changed the way I see myself and the world of people around me. Myself and probably most others just take for granted that the reality we see is perceived 100% accurately, but there’s much more to it. Each person sees reality differently, based on their environment because that’s what molds our opinions. We carry the experiences of our parents, grandparents, and even all the people in our environment and this is what builds our perception of everything. It’s interesting how much of nature works in a similar way as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.