Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- August 12, 2025 at 10:56 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #448868
DonParticipantI look back on any situation in my life, even giving situations, and I see how my egotism was actually in control.
August 10, 2025 at 11:03 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #448648
DonParticipantTo know and be aware of reality beyond my egoistic perspective.
August 6, 2025 at 8:12 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #448168
DonParticipantTo learn to wake up.
DonParticipantHello
I’m Don from near Dallas, Texas. I’ve studied many forms of religion trying to find one that answers life’s questions and that apply universal principles. I am excited to learn.
- AuthorReplies

