Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- November 30, 2025 at 7:37 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail? #468108
DonParticipantAs I support fellow students I am also supported by fellow students. This draws light to disseminate the work and each other.
DonParticipantTo communicate to others and exposing others to the wisdom to stir the Light in them. I must stay true to my obligation to connect with others as well.
November 16, 2025 at 6:23 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected? #466358
DonParticipantIt means to see the other as myself. We are connecting our points in the heart, our desire to please the Creator.
November 11, 2025 at 11:08 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #465594
DonParticipantI want the Light to reveal in me my need to be like it. I expect to be able to understand and apply these tools. I expect the challenges that will certainly come along the way.
November 9, 2025 at 10:42 pm EST in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #464961
DonParticipantMy best experience was learning that knowing and feeling the Creator was actually possible. I expect to grown in knowledge and relationship with the Creator.
DonParticipant1. I’ve been inspired by the quality of the instruction of the course. It’s made it enjoyable to learn this ancient wisdom.
2. I’ve learned that I want to learn more about who I am and what I’m made of. I question who I will become as I learn in a more social environment. I tend to learn on my own.
3. I wish the my fellow students mature and grow in bestowal with the Creator.
- AuthorReplies

