Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 21, 2025 at 2:26 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #454420
Emma
ParticipantBy setting these as a goal. By intending to achieve greater understanding, knowing there will probably always be more to know though. So for me, it is not a rigid goal but one that grows with me. I move forward with what insights I continually attain. This gives me a sense of peace from knowing I intend and strive to follow the best course of action and be the best me possible in each and every situation and moment. Outcomes may not always be as intended / not always “good” according to my judgment — But in such case, I trust the creator sees my good will and can use this “bad” outcome to turn things for the better at some point. Inversely, something I now judge to be good may not remain so as time passes / more knowledge is gained / perceptions change. One step at the time, I try to find the way.
September 12, 2025 at 11:45 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #452463Emma
ParticipantBalanced and complete perception of reality, the way the creator intends it.
September 10, 2025 at 10:03 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #452027Emma
ParticipantI want to learn and grow through Kabbalah. And I think the first step is to make sense of the language and how the concepts apply to our lives / the world we live in.
Emma
ParticipantHello friends. I am a seeker. Happy to be on the path with you. Love to you all. Emma
- AuthorReplies

