Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 21, 2026 at 2:08 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator? #520011
Emma
ParticipantI am not sure I can ever fully comprehend reality from the perspective of the creator, but I wish to ever gain more and more insight about this perspective. Contemplating the life and reality around me, trying to make sense of it without clinging to conclusions or absolutely needing answers, is one way I use to stay open to the perspective of the creator. As much as we need certainty, leaving space for new insights to emerge is important. Prayer is a way for me to maintain that space.
September 18, 2026 at 1:22 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying? #519851Emma
ParticipantTo me, the ultimate goal is to be in sync with the creator, to serve him every instant of my life. That is my intent. But how do you do this in real life? Day to day. In my experience, you set smaller goals that align with your intent. Studying Kabbalah as a spiritual science makes sense for me. Including, I want to understand the system put in place to help students, and to find my place in this system, to engage according to the creator’s plan — always myself having the desire to give to the best of my abilities (and even beyond — God willing) while also calibrating to the needs of particular situations and what actually feels like / is the right thing to do.
December 9, 2025 at 1:21 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #469120Emma
ParticipantI am free to want to please the creator, realizing all of his wonders, and joyfully / humbly accepting help as I am provided direction OR to suffer trying my own way away as I get guided/shoved/dragged back towards the path. I am free to move forward or struggle against a helping hand: The stronger the struggle the stronger the pull/punch/etcetera… But I don’t think there is an absolute way to know I am going the right way? So sometimes through reflection you come to realize the off steps and actually develop gratitude for that punch I may have resented initially… Leading me to hopefully choose and do better next time.
November 26, 2025 at 1:54 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #467698Emma
ParticipantYou just feel it, even if it does not make sense. Like a deep feeling of knowing — a feeling beyond every day’s “emotional weather” — that becomes part of your being. I think it is a sort of trust that can be developed over time. Through experience and life feedback. You intend to do what the creator wants, and trust that whatever result has a place and purpose, and keep learning and redirect as needed.
November 5, 2025 at 2:09 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? #463274Emma
ParticipantIn my experience…
By having the desire to do so and making it a priority
Practically…
Listening to one’s inner voice
Observing / Being attentive
Reflecting / Prayers
Serving the good
Studying / Having a spiritual road map
Searching for / Following a teacher
Working with others
Emma
ParticipantClearly see / Have a sense of direction
Steady feet
Heal
Getting stronger
Awareness of others
Embrace opportunities
Grow
Be
At peace with the Creator
Purpose
Love
- AuthorReplies

