Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 2,471 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Ask Anything #520402

    That’s the result of the breaking of the vessel. This is why there is only one Adam who contains everyone. We need to connect his parts together with the Creator filling that connection. Until then, the one reality is divided into people and times, while in reality there aren’t all these people nor different times, but one man in one heart above time and space.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520386

    You have gratitude to the Creator that He gave you an opportunity now.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520303

    One thing is the folklore around Kabbalah. Women can’t study, aren’t worthy, and so on. That’s if we’re talking about a spiritual woman, which is what we all start out as. Then, we reach the quality of gevur (man), who is capable to hitgaber his desire (overcome, rise above).

    But in corporeality, Kabbalists were just waiting for anyone who had a correct desire. There were women who became the greatest of their generation, Kabbalists who taught their daughters, and more.

    Yes, in the state of a spiritual “woman” it’s very hard to come to a state where you generate a different desire than the one you’re in. I like where I am, or I don’t have a desire to leave it, or I don’t have a sense of what could be beyond this. I need a strong environment to sell me such a new longing and get me to leave my comfort.

    No, I shouldn’t pray for my desire at all; I should think after my skin, what’s beyond my skin, my interests; about what the friends want. In their desires for spirituality I should dwell.

    Yes, there’s a dependency between men and women’s group but everyone is responsible for their own efforts and by these efforts we’re evaluated and we advance.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520302

    If you think about the Creator, it’s because He thought of you first. It’s critical not to think that “I thought of the Creator” but to clarify each time that He thought of me and that’s why I’m thinking of Him.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520228

    It’s the same as men. You can do it with dessert and drinks or tea. Start with gratitude to the creator. Read an article. And then just speak from the heart. Raise importance of the goal. Etc.  Maybe assign different friends to lead it each week, in couples. The best basis is the Rabash article, “Agenda of the Assembly.”

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520111

    You won’t see that tatoo. Here no trick can work except inner work.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 2,471 total)