Forum Replies Created
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- AuthorReplies
- September 10, 2026 at 5:12 am EDT in reply to: Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course #518236
Henric HolzrichterParticipantMy name is Henric and I need insights
Henric HolzrichterParticipantMy name is Henric, and I need to get a new grip on my life from inside out.
I’m turning 50 next year and I need answers.
I’m from Germany and English is not my first language but I understand it very well.
Please don’t mind my mistakes
Henric HolzrichterParticipantMy name is Henric, I’m turning 50 next year and I need to turn my life around from the inside out.
I’m from Germany and English is not my first language but I understand it very/quite well.
Please bare with me an my possible misspellings
- AuthorReplies
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

