Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 18, 2026 at 6:09 pm EDT in reply to: Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. #519881
HilaParticipantAbsolutely loved these lessons ! It was a great introduction about the concept of life & spiritual growth in Kabbalistic context. Desire to love, kindness, generosity and goodness to others rather than focusing only on receiving yourself! Opposite of Egoism!!
HilaParticipantHello everyone! I’m Hila from California. I tried to enroll in this course during the winter, but unfortunately, life got hectic and I wasn’t able to continue. I’m back again and very excited to learn about Kabbalah with all of you! I’ve always been fascinated by Kabbalah because I’m deeply interested in spirituality and in exploring the deeper meaning of life beyond what we can experience through our five senses. I’m looking forward to learning, exploring, and sharing this journey with you all.
February 21, 2026 at 1:46 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #482383
HilaParticipantTo grow more spiritually & understand the meaning of this life!! To help me with my journey and purpose in life. To connect more to divine and climb up the ladder to the upper world spirituality which is absolutely fascinating!! To dissociate myself from corporeality as much as possible so I can look at problems and what we go through on daily basis from totally a different angle!! 🙂
HilaParticipantHello everyone,
My name is Hila, . I’m very excited to join you on this journey to learn about Kabbalah. I’m looking forward to deepening my spiritual growth and gaining a better understanding of the universe and the relationship between humanity and the Divine. I’m truly excited for this course and the learning ahead. 🙂
- AuthorReplies

