Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 24, 2026 at 1:44 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #520225
RachelleParticipantI want the study to lead me toward a perception that isn’t limited though I’m not certain yet what that would actually feel like. I want to become more aware of the cause behind what I perceive beyond the subjective experience of things.
September 17, 2026 at 9:19 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #519780
RachelleParticipantClarity & certainty, trust beyond my 5 senses
August 28, 2026 at 10:01 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #513029
RachelleParticipantI only expect to deepen my understanding. My desire is to become a thoughtful steward of the teachings.
RachelleParticipantHello, I’m Rachelle, currently in St Louis, Mo. I’m a professional tattoo artist of nearly 20 years and a past 200-hour registered yoga teacher with a longtime interest in personal transformation and supporting others in their own. Kabbalah has become an important part of my own practice, and I’m pursuing this course to deepen my understanding and eventually share these teachings with others in a meaningful way. I’m excited to learn and grow alongside everyone here!
- AuthorReplies

