Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 13, 2026 at 7:01 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #518431
Sara
ParticipantHi Albert
Your answer hit home , thank you. The comparison of spoon feeding between baby and parent is so on point. When i read your answer it had just happened that night when i was feeding my son 🥰 . You know what it reminded me of ? A story my mother told me about my grandmother (i never got to know her bcs she passed young) My grandmother would send my mother to the neighbour, who struggled economically, she would say to her : Go and ask her for some salt. -But mom we have salt, my mother would say. -Go and ask her so she can feel free to come and ask us for anything back ! When i first heard it i was amazed at such thoughtfulness  and love for the other. I try to keep that in mind and anticipate a friends needs before someone has to ask about help .Thank you for your answer
September 8, 2026 at 3:30 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #517837Sara
ParticipantAs it is stated in this lecture, but actually it is something that has been dwelling in my mind for some time; The creator created us for his own glory, He created creation for his own need. Does this mean that the Creator has an egoistic nature also and has also the will to receive?
August 25, 2026 at 4:33 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #512573Sara
Participantthe closing part was a surprise to me! So there is no ‘free will’ ? Everything happens to us and we are not the ones making some of the decisions?
Sara
ParticipantHi I’m Sara. I am from Albania and live in Albania. I am in a good point in my life being grateful for everything I have. I am finally surrendering and deciding to surrender to the ‘Hints” the universe has given me continuously that there IS something more to this reality of ours and seriously dive deeper.
Why Kabbalah?
During this awakening time my mind is continuously trying to give sense to things through science. I have encountered literature and people from scientific background turning more and more to studies about human consciousness. Finally the scientific community is escaping their dogmas. After so much time trying to escape themselves from religious dogmas ironically becoming dogmatic itself!
I was attracted to Kabbalah from the opening sentence of Tony, saying the Kabbalah is science and here I am!
Thanks to everyone who takes the time and read my introduction. - AuthorReplies

