Forum Replies Created
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- AuthorReplies
- September 23, 2026 at 7:01 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator? #520168
Vladica TrajkovskiParticipantTo prepare us for final correction through life situations.
Vladica TrajkovskiParticipantHello to everyone!
My name is Vladica, I’m from Macedonia, currently in the USA, 47 years old, never married, both of my parents passed away, I messed up 2 long relationships. Keep on going at least 2-3 times from Macedonia to USA and back. Wondering around, I don’t know what I’m doing but I’m OK, I’m hanging in there….What do I expect, I don’t know really, find myself I suppose.
- This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by
Vladica Trajkovski.
- This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by
- AuthorReplies
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

