Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 17, 2026 at 6:38 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1 #519835
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
September 17, 2026 at 6:38 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. #519834
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we understand ourselves and the world. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom.
As for the question, I’m not sure why such a small population has drawn so much attention, or why people can have such strong reactions to “the Jews.” My own reaction has been shaped largely by learning about the Holocaust. Reading firsthand accounts such as Elie Wiesel’s “Night” left me with a deep sense of gratitude, compassion, and respect, and with the feeling that there is profound wisdom to be found in reflecting on what people can endure, preserve, and become under extreme circumstances.
I’m interested to see what Kabbalah adds to my understanding of their history and of the Jewish people more broadly.
September 17, 2026 at 6:21 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 #519830
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
September 17, 2026 at 6:21 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. #519829
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
- AuthorReplies

