Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 29, 2026 at 3:31 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520511
Michael BrewerParticipantThank you very much, Albert. That answer and the link were quite helpful.
September 24, 2026 at 10:33 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520249
Michael BrewerParticipantIn Attaining the Worlds Beyond: A Guide to Spiritual Discovery by Rabbi Michael Laitman, narrated by Tony Kosinec, Laitman writes that “the fear of the Creator is a selfless concern about not being able to do something that could have been done for the sake of the Creator.”
Am I understanding this correctly to mean that “fear” here is not about living in anxiety or being afraid of the Creator, but rather having such a strong desire to act for the Creator’s sake that one fears missing an opportunity to do so?
September 24, 2026 at 9:37 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #520246
Michael BrewerParticipantI expect the lesson to be a step, however small or large, toward knowing, appreciating, respecting, loving, and bonding with the Creator. What I desire to achieve from the lesson is simply to take that step.
September 17, 2026 at 6:41 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course #519838
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
September 17, 2026 at 6:40 pm EDT in reply to: Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course #519837
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
September 17, 2026 at 6:39 pm EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. #519836
Michael BrewerParticipantHi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.
If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.
- AuthorReplies

