A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

Well I have 14 years of studying kabbalah with Bnei Baruch.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

my reason cant be explained

Yajaira
      Participant

I will persevere because I would like to understand the blueprint of creation and I know that it is not an easy task.

Anthony
      Participant

I will let the light decide and the environment.

Rivka
      Participant

Even though I have found this class particularly challenging I will continue, albeit a bit slower than other courses, because I have had to repeat these classes in this course more than once.  My motivation is to try to learn and understand more, and I also like to finish what I started.

Ale
      Participant

Besides my motivation or lack of it, you got now my full attention, I can’t resist a challenge.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.