A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Oh, my. I felt that feeling of giving up. But I am still here because of my life for the past 12 years or so. I knew that everyhing that was happening to me was not for a doctor to fix, I knew that it was something spiritual. I had come to a point where nothing could fulfill me. But precisely at the moment when I had given up on everyhing I got a feeling of something else, but I didn’t know what it was but I chose it. Then came the books. Literally came, I wasn’t looking for them and finnaly I came here. BTW, I was on kabbalahinfo site about 5 years ago and nothing resonated with me, but now, oh my, oh my, now. This is the real thing.

I am not studying for myself, I am studying because I have to. There’s no giving up for me. I’m not going back to ‘that’ life before.

Peter
      Participant

My motivation is an inner burning desire to connect with the Creator.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

My motivation is to keep on moving forward. When you hit a bump in the road you just keep on moving

Michael
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m determined to learn this material because I feel there is something important here..even though I get a headache from the terminology being used. I know it can be explained more plainly but I need to learn it in on its terms first. Peh de Rosh de guf de masach de zon de keter de bitush de tanta de zivug de hakaa de ab de galgalta de blahblahblahblahblahlahblah….it really agitates my ego and now it’s war.</p>

Manuel
      Participant

Is hard for someone who is Asleep to get used to the shinning light

Cathy
      Participant

When one is searching for the truth there is no retreat.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.