Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 1,106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Does the fear of God have levels like if you fearing more intense then more benefit.?

Hey mrc,

Spiritual fear or “fear of God” is not egoistic fear where the concern is for the self, rather the fear is on behalf of the Creator – “can I bestow to Him or not?”

Thanks!

Sarah
      Participant

If I don’t have ,
      And if the light can’t affect the physicality only spiritual worlds,
      how can I bestow to others

Hey Sarah,

It’s not that you have some light to “donate”, rather when we ask for others, we activate the entire system, speaking the same language it speaks and we essentially stop acting as a negative force in the system and begin working with the system.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

How do I relate to the wicked in my life.? What if a member of my family is.?

Hey mrc,

Again, none of the spiritual work is done with those who don’t have the desire for spirituality. That includes close friends, family, and even spouses. You relate to them on the level of this world. If there’s a crime, it’s reported and the judicial system takes care of it. If there’s a fire, you call the fire department, etc.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Can a female be wicked and foolish.? I don’t know 😅

Juliana
      Participant

In reference to Baal HaSulam’s There Is None Else Beside Him, what is the meaning of Torah and Mitzvot ?

Hey Juliana,

This refers to the actions (Mitvot) of undergoing the correction and the force that corrects (Torah). All the corrections are only desires that are undergoing the change of intention from “in order to receive” to “in order to bestow” and have nothing to do with physical symbols or actions made in this world.

Thanks!

Chris

Juan Londono
      Participant

I have a good friend that recently passed away from a complication during surgery…  I’ve been trying to make sense of this…  It seems completely unfair, he left behind a young daughter and wife.  Why does nature/creator take away our loved ones in such seemingly unfair ways..  He died at 46 and was a good husband and father with a happy and good life.  Does kabbalah say anything about this?  Thank you

Hey Juan,

Yeah, this is hard. Even if we’re told the Creator is Good that does good, we can’t rationalize that since from our perspective – pain is pain.

But from the perspective of the whole of nature, the entire process of developing a creature to become like the Creator, it has to undergo many impressions and sensations. Most of these sensations in the beginning are ones that are uncomfortable but they all come to bring us closer to the goal, whether we understand it/feel it or not – it’s part of us “growing up”.

Nonetheless, the ego suffers when pleasures are taken from it. The Creator suffers when the created being is still trapped in the perception of “in order to receive”. We ultimately have no control over the direction of our development, but we can begin to align ourselves with that goal and flow with it, agree with it and ultimately become partners.

I’m sorry for your loss. Best of luck, friend.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 1,106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.