Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Of the partzuf why not 5,4; 4,3; 3,2; and 2,1, why 4,4; 4,3 etc..?</p>

It’s a hard concept to grasp at first. Not sure how to make it easier in explaining through words, but I guess you could say that the “bottom number” becomes the “top” number in the next Reshimo. What you had before in the previous Partzuf, is what you start with on the next.

No worries, it’ll come the more you expose yourself to it. Just don’t try and exert your brain too much and get stuck on these types of things. They’ll come naturally in time.

mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What if a person doesn’t want to be enslaved by the society/whole that person still receive from the collective right? Like enjoying supermarket, train, buses, restaurant?</p>

That’s part of our development. What child wants to leave the house and take care of themselves? When you grow up, it feels like the right thing and you even have a desire for it, you feel like it’s the correct next step.

The same is true on our path toward becoming similar to the Creator. It’s a path with gradual changes, just like in our world.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>What’s the self-benefit of serving an important person?</p>

Hey mrc,

It comes from the structure of the will to receive, how it was built to enjoy all kinds of pleasures. One of those is as you described which comes from the spiritual pleasure of serving the Creator – another “flavor” in bestowal.

Thanks!

Omara Yehonatan
      Participant

Before emanations asingle thought emanates all thing. That single thought  creates all things.in him HE have self existence without beginning and ending.He creates creatures which is  his spiritual force to creates the entire universe just like a man made cartapillar to make his work be well and get finished immediately.but I have two questions;is creation literally seven days , or some thing has been hidden which must be revealed in 21century.

Hey Omara,

In this world you’d see, according to what scientists say, the Big Bang occurred a little less than 14 billion years ago and basically happened in an instant and from that moment over billions of years the still, vegetative and animate developed and continue to develop until today. This is the material world though.

The correction process consists of seven states, called “seven days of creation”. Naturally, this is a conditional name. It has nothing to do with the seven days on Earth it does not refer to either day and night or light and darkness on earth. Rather, it refers to the spiritual states and spiritual sensations of a person who passes through these stages of correction. It talks about the system in which one’s soul is corrected while existing at the level called “Earth”.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

I thought our nature is more receiving with others receive to than receiving at the expense of others, we would like like to receive and see others receive too as if others receive than he is happy and we want what’s outside of us to be happy to right so that all are happy inside and outside?

Hey mrc,

That’s certainly the right direction, but the question will always remain, “who do I want to enjoy?”. Do I want to enjoy in the end, or do I want the Creator/others to enjoy and for me  – nothing?

This is the difference of “in order to receive” or “in order to bestow”

This is the whole correction.

mrc s
      Participant

Is spiritual food, drink, sex more pleasurable than worldly food, drink and sex?

Mrc,
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s written that all the pleasures in this world are but a fraction of a percent of the pleasures that exist in bestowal. In spirituality the pleasure is not described using the words of this world, but according to the quality discerned of the light that enters the vessel.</p>
        Joseph – KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.