Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 1,104 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      chekolog
      Participant

What is Atik Yomin?

Hi,

About this it is written, “Introduction of The Book of Zohar,” Article “Rabbi Shimon’s Exit from the Cave,” Item 186: And that light stands from the heaven to the earth and illuminates the entire world until Atik Yomin, meaning Keter, arrives and properly sits on the throne, meaning until the end of correction.”

More than this I cannot say. A person reveals this only in the end of correction.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
      Participant

When does the work on receiving in order to bestow, is it right after crossing the machsom..? Or after the revival of the dead..?

Mrc,

Yes, receiving in order to bestow takes place after the crossing of the machsom.

Joseph – KabU

שמשון
      Participant

<table id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-bodyTable” style=”border-collapse: collapse; height: 874.258px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 337.983px; background-color: #e9eaec;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”center”>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-bodyCell” style=”height: 774.258px; margin: 0px; padding: 50px; width: 237.983px;” align=”center” valign=”top”>
      <table style=”border-collapse: collapse; border: 0px; max-width: 600px;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-templateBody” style=”background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #c1c1c1; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;” valign=”top”>
      <table style=”min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td valign=”top”>
      <table style=”min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”left”>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td style=”padding: 30px;” valign=”top”>
      <table style=”border-top: 1px solid #dddddd; min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; width: 175.983px;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”left”>
      <tbody>
      <tr>
      <td style=”color: #555555; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 20px;”>I would like some more information on how one is expected to be altruistic… I understand from the videos it’s by not acting from body to body.. but from and to the collective consciousness… this would still require some sort of act on the corporeal level.. As to what does that pertain? In what form.. For example, sharing a warm smile to someone. Would one need to be premeditative? Does this happen in real time? Does it have to be mentally processed and converted post smile? How is it possible to differentiate between these two forms of altruism?</td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>

Hi,

Corporeal altruism is that I receive pleasure by doing good actions towards others, but if I were somehow prevented from doing good, then I would suffer.

Spiritual altruism is that I do good to others regardless of any thought of self benefit and how it affects me. It could even be that nobody knows I am doing good. I simply want the other to have it good, and good means to be in adhesion with the upper force. I serve as a pipeline connecting humanity to the Creator.

For this, I must study from the source texts of Rabash and Baal HaSulam, together with a teacher, and in a society of others who also aspire to achieve spiritual altruism. In this way, I draw the influence of the reforming light upon myself, and thus acquire a second nature, the quality of bestowal, on top of my natural desire to enjoy.

It is all a matter of my intention, but without the correct environment, I will divert to many different directions and different methods and only confuse myself.

The advices are there in the writings of the Kabbalists. About that it is written that it is a great treasure and anyone who wishes may come and take. But before a person can correctly understand the words of the Kabbalists they must undergo a certain transformation of perception that takes place as a person gradually progresses through an organized study system.

Joseph – KabU

Troy Albright
      Participant

Im so upset and frustrated. The past 2 nights I have accidentally knocked over a glass of soda on my nightstand that has many of my KabU books on it. They have got wet and discolored but are still readable. I feel so horrible. 😪 Is this disrespectful to the creator?

Hi Troy,

Such actions in this world, whether accident or not, are merely actions of this world. Spirituality is the world of intentions. There, it is possible to speak of our relation to the Creator.

Joseph – KabU

שמשון
        Participant

<table id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-bodyTable” style=”border-collapse: collapse; height: 874.258px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 337.983px; background-color: #e9eaec;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”center”>
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-bodyCell” style=”height: 774.258px; margin: 0px; padding: 50px; width: 237.983px;” align=”center” valign=”top”>
        <table style=”border-collapse: collapse; border: 0px; max-width: 600px;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td id=”m_1597824865139316236ex-templateBody” style=”background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #c1c1c1; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;” valign=”top”>
        <table style=”min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td valign=”top”>
        <table style=”min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”left”>
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td style=”padding: 30px;” valign=”top”>
        <table style=”border-top: 1px solid #dddddd; min-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; width: 175.983px;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”left”>
        <tbody>
        <tr>
        <td style=”color: #555555; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 20px;”>If you spilt your soda, it was supposed to be spilt.</td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
        </table>
        </td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
        </table>
        </td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
        </table>
        </td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
        </table>
        </td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
        </table>

mrc s
      Participant

Is the spice of Torah enlarging the will to receive and the pleasure in the will to receive.?

Mrc,

The spice of Torah is the transformation of the intention, from reception for myself to bestowal to the Creator, that takes place when a person enters the right society, and learns how to draw the reforming light.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
      Participant

Is there inferiority and superiority in Creation..? common sense seems to be all equal..?

Mrc,

There are no such concepts as inferior or superior in spirituality because everything and everyone in reality is created and governed by the Creator, operating according to His will. It’s written that when we reach the final correction there will be no difference between us, but all will be in complete oneness in adhesion with the upper light.

Joseph – KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 1,104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.