Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 865 through 870 (of 1,102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      slma
      Participant

I’m so lonely, what should I do?

Hi Slma,

Everyone feels lonely. Our will to receive prevents us from truly connecting together.  Learn what the wisdom of Kabbalah teaches about how to attain the upper force. This will fill any empty place in you.

And if you feel your loneliness is negatively impacting your life and ability to function, then seek professional help.

Joseph – KabU

Michael
        Participant

Hello!

Jason
          Participant

In my case I’ve developed past lives, so I have characters to relate to and guide daily. It help creating intentions to grow and do things according to what we want to be. Then having more freedom of who we are and more being whole, we attract unexpected people and connect in spiritual ways with them. Just to give an recent example of this, the other day I went to the grocery, and my Italian part of me sparked the idea to get pack of gnoochies. Later it created a conversation with the cashier, because shes Italian and told me how she was handmaking those when she was younger. A short encounter with another soul that fullfil a day! I also like to walk in nature and people greet each other waving and saying hello. It’s a great way to connect with others randomly just to practice when we might lack confidence.

mrc s
      Participant

What is the greatest pleasure God have with our choices and action in this life..?

Hi mrc,

I can’t understand exactly if your question is relating to what God experiences or a pleasure you feel, but certainly we can’t say anything about what the Creator feels, we have no ability to feel such a thing. Even with complete equivalence of form with one another, we’d still nonetheless be the creature with the will to receive, and He would be the Creator as the will to bestow.

Best,

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

I sometimes hear loud sounds outside my room, think that an Ai or person manipulating the subtitles, movie screen, seeing through phone and laptop cameras or manipulating my phone, tv, laptop even my music app is it better to think that is possible or dismiss it as hallucinations or something like that or is it the Artificial Intelligence doomsday scenario..?

mrc s
        Participant

And even thinking that maybe people can read my thoughts it’s more makes sense and pleasurable etc..

mrc s
        Participant

Or just choose I don’t know and maybe more honest..?

mrc s
          Participant

If it is true than I definitely can understand God’s Almightiness

Hi mrc,

Hard to tell what the question here is exactly, but anything that exists still exists within this sphere of nature. If it exists, then it exists as part of nature’s plan and nature’s plan is only to bring the created being to complete equivalence with its Maker.

mrc s
      Participant

God gives us tough love that makes us like Him? Is it a matter of mindset as before I read exodus today I doesn’t like tough love and after I just adjust myself by thinking that He gives tough love, I guess it makes me feel better like anticipate/prepare/expect tough love?

mrc s
      Participant

It doesn’t makes sense that God is good but make His creatures suffering (at least me)

mrc s
        Participant

Why God doesn’t make me smart enough to understand so that I don’t experience suffering..?

mrc s
      Participant

So this makes sense, God doesn’t want evil even hate it so he create creatures that are forced to do/be good so that every beings or so that God himself doesn’t experience evil/suffering, more makes sense than God being good that doesn’t want to harm..?

Hi mrc,

I’m answering all your above questions here. Looks like you did touch something here, but the word “force” would be incorrect since we experience free choice in the system. Another correction would be that He only has one action which is to bestow, to do good. In that thought exists the entire plan of creation to bring it to complete good. What we experience as “bad” is only in our perception of “bitter” and “sweet”, whereas reality is based only on “truth” and “false”. The will to receive for ourselves distorts the true reality.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 865 through 870 (of 1,102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.