Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 889 through 894 (of 1,192 total)
  • Author
    Replies

there is tzimtzum aleph, and then I came across tzimtzum bet (in “the Blueprint of creation” course), and those relate to the creature as far as I understand, but what about tzimtzum that is performed by The Creator, how is it all connected

and, one more question, Neshama seems to be the highest level to attain because…, help me with this, Mike Kellogg just said that Keter and Hochma don’t break, and that shattering is in Bina, so if you can say a bit more about it

Hi Tatjana,

All actions are performed by the Creator, it’s just the will to receive which invites those actions. But it sounds like you will still benefit from getting grounded more in the basics. I’d recommend continuing with the courses and in the graduate course delving into the structure of creation. Continual exposure is always good, just don’t try and understand with your mind – “knowing more”. This will only confuse you.  You want a stable foundation to build the wisdom on and not some theoretical philosophy. This is very important. Make sure you’re just washing yourself with the material, but don’t use your brain to dive in with the intention of understanding something about what’s going on there.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is Life God’s game.?

Sure! The game feels awfully real to us though. Only when we assume His mind and His reason for creating the game in the first place, what the rules are, and how to “play” can we really see and feel that it’s all for our own good out of His unconditional love.

mrc s
      Participant

What should i do to get what I want..?

Hi mrc,

Getting what you want is called working in this world, within the will to receive for yourself. Fulfilling the Creator’s needs is working in bestowal, above the will to receive for yourself. Depends on if you want to work for yourself or work for Him.

Joe
      Participant

How do we know when we have reached a degree? I want to say I may have but I don’t want to think to much of myself although I think of all pleasurable things that happen is because of the Creator and know this is why I’m happy.

Hey Joe,

Each degree is a certain level of equivalence of form. If you can act only for the good of others/the Creator with nothing in return for yourself, meaning you have a restriction/screen and returning light over your desire and can work with it correctly in order to bestow. It’s not a guessing game whether you’re there or not, it’s just a change of reality on an emotional level where you see the Creator as the only force in reality and He is the closest thing to you, above you – above space and time, life and death – and nothing else in the world exists besides Him. These can be words and you can philosophize and imagine all kinds of things, but that’s certainly different that an emotional shift that values bestowal above reception – love above hatred – but certainly hatred of bestowal must exist at the same time.

Thanks!

Chris

Joe
      Participant

How do I draw closer to the friends, as I understand it is very important? Thank you in advance.

Hi Joe,

This is something you’ll always need to ask and clarify. You’ll constantly find you’ve been disconnected and need to come closer. Rabash tells us what can be done but at the end of the day, it has to do with your plea to the Creator to do that for you since you have no strength. First though, to have the strength to turn to Him, you need to acquire that from the environment but really in every stage, you need to ask Him for help every step of the way. The plea needs to be a true plea, which means a ripe desire which will come from the desire you’ve gathered from the environment.

Best of luck!

Chris

David J
      Participant

My desire to advance to a group, a ten is overwhelming me. If I’m not for me, who is? Patience is important but when? I want to advance (selfish) however I want to draw light for the friends. When? How to overcome this desperation? Those who have been here give me guidance. My lack is great.
      Thank you

Joe
        Participant

Thank you for both responses!

Sounds like a great place to be, David!

Some are apprehensive but know it’s the next step, some leave around the time of that recognition and some are excited and ready to dive straight in, like you. The one thing which is common to them all is finishing, at least, the initial courses. It’s really important to make sure everyone is more or less clear on what the goal is and that they have the basic foundation for why it is they’re doing what they’re doing. It also helps to know that everyone went through the same thing, the same courses and no one jumped ahead and came in somehow as an “excellent” student. That’s probably not what you meant in your question, but more of a response to others with similar questions.

Hang in there and scrutinize that desire, get as many discernments and details out of it. “Rippen” it. Make great preparations for yourself and come with that to your first ten meeting.

Good luck!

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 889 through 894 (of 1,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.