Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 895 through 900 (of 1,192 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

How to receive spiritual strength..?

This is the entire matter of the environment. As soon as a person understands that they have to take strength from somewhere since they themselves certainly have none – this is when they begin to see the value in the environment and how one needs to subjugate themselves before it in order to receive from it. This is everything Rabash writes about.

mrc s
      Participant

How can I justify an unpleasurable experience..?

We ourselves have no such strength for that. This is the divide I answered earlier below, being stuck between two forces. One which is good that does good and the other which wants to receive only for itself. Do you use all the means and expend all possible energy to nonetheless stay with the Creator and plead not to be separate from Him, or do you sink into your own desire and forget about Him and wish to curse the world or even try and take control of your life even more?

mrc s
      Participant

It’s said that Assiya is all evil, my state currently have pleasure and pain alternatingly does that mean that now I’m in a better state than the world of Assiya..?

Evil is defined as something which aims to remove a person from adhesion with the Creator.

mrc s
      Participant

Is attaining Spirituality the hardest of all.? Or it’s easy cause we just need to study..?

It’s the most unnatural thing for the ego, but the most natural thing for our point in the heart. It’s a battle just because we’re constantly stuck between two opposing forces. With experience, the “thinking” part, meaning, “what do I do and how” kinds of thoughts have already entered this kind of emotional understanding and you’re no longer needing to go back to the “rule book” of sorts.

mrc s
      Participant

In corporeality before attaining spirituality is it also better to rely on faith instead of knowledge..?

On that level, “faith” is “faith in the sages”. This means we don’t have the force of “faith”, yet our point in the heart still yearns for fulfillment. In order to stay on the path and receive the necessary inner changes, we have to bow the head and plow forward according to Kabbalist’s advice and this will keep us under the influence of the environment which gradually changes us to actually want something of bestowal.

~Chris

humehr garivani
      Participant

hello

which chapter of zohar is useful for activating malkhut sefiroth?

The Zohar is for drawing the light that reforms – the hidden upper force in nature that acknowledges our desire to return to be one with our Maker and makes the suitable changes in us so we would start working on the next step. It’s either this force that we awaken on ourselves or suffering which forces us to search for a change of state.

~Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 895 through 900 (of 1,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.