Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 1,103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I forgot why we have to choose the path of faith instead of knowledge..?</p>

“Knowledge” the way we work with it, serves only the ego. “Faith” points at rising above that logic into something that’s completely opposite. Therefore you can’t even think about that state without it being egoistic. Our advancement is always against our given nature.

mrc s
      Participant

I had read an article about staying in katnut is better (but I forgot the reason) than gadlut..? My question is when/in which case is remaining in katnut is preferable..? thx

Jurgis
      Participant

Hello!

I have a question. As I understand Creator provides an unlimited amount of desire, that are nor good or bad (they are neutral) and we as creatures by default are processing desire with the intention will to receive for our own benefit. As I understand we need to realize that and then ask for Creator to make corrections so that we can freely choose between those intention modes and be able to choose to receive in order to bestow knowing about other option that is by default: receive for own benefit.

I and my ten need a desire to reveal Creator. If I and my ten don’t have such desire then we are lost from the spiritual path and not even thinking about correction.
      So question is: what should we be praying for in our ten? For a desire that would demand for us to want to reveal the Creator or for correction for our intention in processing desires? Or both?

Thank you!

Hi Jurgis,

You’ll first be looking to find the right desire, what should you be lacking as a group of people who want to reveal the upper force between you. If you still don’t precisely feel what this desire is, then you ask for the desire for the desire – a “prayer before a prayer” as we hear it sometimes.

Thanks!

Jurgis
          Participant

Hello Chris!

“prayer before a prayer” – ok, I will look into that.

Thank you!

mrc s
      Participant

Is there in the kabbalah.info’s library the contents in the book In the shadow of the ladder..? thnk you..

mrc s
      Participant

Can we know the essence of anything If we already reach gmar tikkun (equivalence of form with the creator)..? We can experience anything if we already one with God because God can do anything right..?

Antonina
        Participant

No! What we experience in this world is mostly illusions, based of a false sense of separation from the divine, on fear. God does not experience illusions, only the truth which is always true. Once we have equivalent character, like God (Creator) we will see (experience) like the Creator, life, love peace, happiness, etc., and no more illusions which disappear when seen in the light of truth.

“God can do anything …?” No, absolutely not. God does nothing. God Is. From this state of being-ness flows everything that is equivalent in form to His/Her qualities – life giving, bestowal.

Gmar HaTikkun is the final correction, no difference between the Creator and the creature – all concealments revealed.

mrc s
      Participant

I currently read the book: The master of the ladder, about the life of baal hasulam.., is it an authentic book, I really enjoyed it.

This isn’t something published by our organization, so we can’t really comment on it. Not sure what’s written there.

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 1,103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.