Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 1,093 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is our essence in state one in the ein sof..? Why not state two or three..? State two is more in the centre? thx

Hey mrc,

Not able to grasp your question on this one. You mind rephrasing?

mrc s
          Participant

State one is the preliminary thought, two correction mode, and three the end of correction.., in which state is our essence..? thx

mrc s
      Participant

I assume that my father is an emotional vampire or just a bad person (lately often thinks that he is the antichrist) should I avoid near him..?

Hey mrc,

We can’t really comment on personal matters. We hope you can take from what impressions you get by studying here and interacting, absorbing as much as you can and by that give yourself more clarity when faced with anything that ever happens in your life – from moment to moment, to traumatic events or big decisions. It’s all a game from the Creator preparing for you the next moment where maybe there He’ll turn to you again and you’ll know where to find Him, what He wants and how to do it.

Chris

mrc s
          Participant

thx.., I like it if we approach life as a game to take us to the end.. 👍

mrc s
      Participant

About the Torah as a spice: does it means that it’s the spice to subduing the ego or spice up/enlarge the ego so that it reach the maximum which is the desire to Spirituality..? thx

Hi mrc,

Nice question. A “spice” since it is what makes correct use of the will to receive.

Michelle
      Participant

Hi. I have many questions. I one ask one at a time.

First question is:

Is there a special, specific kabbalistic practice for the bedtime? I find this time of day trying. If one is alone, nobody to connect to, what do sages say to do? Especially if one has no peace in the night.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Mary</p>

Hi Mary,

There is no preference or specific practice. You can always try and read sources.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

How can we be equal if it “seems” that there are people who are more “successful” and there are people who reach Spirituality sooner..? thx

Hi mrc,

“Equal” here just refers to qualities. So if there are only two qualities – bestowal and reception – then equal or closer or farther with regards to these qualities. One can never be equal to another in this world, therefore Kabbalah doesn’t refer to this concept in our world.  (I understand you weren’t saying that, just for others who have similar questions).

The “successful” part you refer to is an observation we have since we measure everything according to the ego, the perception that doesn’t perceive an integral system. In addition, “sooner” or “later” has only to do with the root of the soul. We all have one, it’s unique and there’s nothing a person can control other than the speed of one’s development, which is the last part to your question. A person, by the root of their soul, may be closer to spirituality, but the effort they need to invest or the “flavor” of the corrections they’ve been given makes it to where they can realize themselves possibly at a later “time” than others – but truly, it’s a matter of the environment. This has to do with how well a person can create for themselves the environment that will lift them up out of their ego. If the environment is successful, the person is successful. The general and the particular are the same. It all just depends on whether or not one can invest in that sufficiently.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

About laziness and diligent.., how can one be diligent, is it asking for strength..? thank you..

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 1,093 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.