Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 1,092 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pooya Mosadegh
      Participant

I understand the meaning of the Kabbalah of healing. Is there a way to speed it up ?!

Hi Pooya,

If you’re talking about what the Hebrew word means, then it would translate to reception. LeKabel = To Receive/Kabbalah = Reception.

If you want to ask about healing, and you’re referring to an inner “wound”, then Kabbalah will guide you where you need to go to see for yourself why you’re hurt in the first place, where it came from and what you need to do.

Thanks!

Chris

Shaun
      Participant

Hi, Ive been reading “Kabbalah for the student” and the parts that my intellect can grasp and understand are fascinating and profound. My only concern is that being non Jewish, I lack any knowledge of the Torah or the Mitzvot and have no real understanding of them. Will this hold me back in the studies? Would it be of benefit to study and learn about the Torah and Mitzvot or is it possible to grasp a true understanding of the wisdom without doing so?

thanks

Hi Shaun,

There’s no requirement to have any background in the Jewish religion, the writings of the Torah or what is written about Mitzvot – how to observe them and when etc… These are all just symbolic to Kabbalists. The benefit comes later when you’ve attained what it means to perform a Mitzva in a spiritual sense which is the place they were taken from in the first place. Religion just kept the physical action and disregarded the inner action. Without the inner grasp of what this type of action is within your will to receive, or “atop” it, the physical actions (pertaining to students) usually just confuse the person trying to learn what the inner wisdom actually is, what the wisdom of Kabbalah is actually referring to if at the same time the student puts finds importance in the physical actions themselves as if they somehow affect the upper worlds.

Best of luck,

Chris

mrc s
        Participant

Isn’t it more logical if the world’s above “this world” is ascending in degrees of pleasure/pleasantness rather than still including mix of bad up to Beriah..? I thought that after crossing the machsom there are only ascent (pleasure).. ? thx

(Sorry I intend to ask this as a question, accidentally clicked here)

Antonina
          Participant

It actually IS increasing pleasure. It is pleasant to me to be corrected when I make a mistake. Then, as I discover that I don’t know left from right, is more pleasant to learn the truth and let go of illusions, than to continue to live in illusions (way more painful). I changed. Now I feel good when I know how to correct a mistake that … I thought I was doing a good thing, but hurting others. How should I put it? The spiritual satisfactions, even when I’m being corrected, the satisfaction of communing with my Creator even when He/She is saying: “there is a better way” is much higher pleasure than all the worldly pleasures. You probably read the expression “Your rod comforts me”; it is the “YOUR!” (the communion with the Source) that brings spiritual pleasure.

Lisa
      Participant

Hello, thank you. Question: the newly constructed site in Abu Dhabi called “The Abrahamic House” is outstanding. Is there a connection to the building of this great site mentioned in the Torah or in the wisdom Kabbalah?

Hi Lisa,

Kabbalah doesn’t refer to anything in this world, the physical world. Each spiritual “root” must make a corporeal “branch” but there’s nothing spiritual in this world according to the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Thanks!

Chris

magloire ilunga
      Participant

I understand that kabbalah is a science to develop an extra sense beside the natural one that I have already in other to connected with the reality.
      1. My question is this, in science we have different methods to obtain the same result. Are they other methods beside the science of kabbalah or it’s the universe, unique, original way?
      2. The extra sense that we develop in kabbalah is it what some call third eye? Holy spirit…?
      3 . The instructor explained in concept I( as soon as the light reach the kli, the fulfillment cancel the pleasure we was once looking for) is the same thing apply with money ? Because I realized that if I was looking for $100, once I have it, I am start looking for an extra number…. same principles with food because when I am hungry, I eat and tomorrow i do the same over and over,
      Why can I just eat and reach the pleasure of fulfilment forever so I can move to the next thing and next level….
      Because it feels to me like by me doing that, I look greedy since we supposed to be connected with others according to the third principles (How am I connected with others everyone)

Hi Magloire,

Yes, it applies to any pleasure. Since Kabbalah literally translates as reception, it’s the wisdom for how to receive. So the way you perceive reality with the current vessels you have is one where you see reality 70 years of trying to fulfill your desires, turns into (with the addition of a new nature, a new “sense”) perceiving reality through new vessels which are all about filling the desires of the broken vessels outside of you. In order to fill them, you need to feel them, acquire them as your own and exist through them as a means not to receive for yourself, but to receive in order to bestow which is the intention to be similar to the Creator.

The gradual concealment of the One who created us is for us to each time have the right desire to reveal more and more. The true fulfillment is equal to the true pleasure which is infinite. An infinite vessel and infinite fulfillment. The desires that come and go, the ones we feel on this level are ultimately to awaken in us a new desire for actual fulfillment. You’ll notice you forget about all the pleasures you felt as if you never were fulfilled. This is how the will to receive works since it’s built to reach the degree of the Creator and this program won’t stop unfolding until the end of correction. It certainly feels like “oh, I just need to eat again?”, but nothing is repeated as the same state. The more sensitive you become to these things, you’ll see that each moment is an opportunity, it just depends on how ready you are to react to each opportunity correctly so you can become wiser from each state and not simply go through them as if in a dream.

Let me know if that’s not what you were asking. Hope that helps.

Thanks!

Chris

Richard Lively
      Participant

What are these words?

Saba
      Tvuna.

I found them in the story “The Donkey Driver” in the zohar.  I cant find roots or translation for them anywhere prior, and I cant find anything I can read or understand on the net.  Thank you.

ceren
      Participant

Hello, I cannot wake up to morning lessons and really feel terrible about it. I dont know what to do or know, what is the best approach at this condition?

April
        Participant

+1

Hey Ceren,

Each person really is powerless when talking about the desire for bestowal. We have only this spark that lets us feel the emptiness of the will to receive for oneself along with a desire for something about this world, this perception of reality. This is the starting point for us all, but to expect a desire for more, cannot and will not come from oneself. A person is completely and totally dependent on the environment.

I wouldn’t set the bar so high. A person only studies where their heart is. If you can’t make it for the live lesson, watch it recorded (www.kabbalahmedia.info). Integrate here in the environment, and the morning lesson. You might feel like you have access to where the desire will come from and be able to integrate with it.

Don’t stress about this though. Just look at yourself from the side and see what the Creator is having you feel. It’s not for no reason, and you already know the direction, the aim, His intention – to bring you to equivalence with Him, expanding that point of desire He initially gave you to something infinite like Him. Try to react differently, check yourself – how you feel, what your thoughts are, mainly – what do you want, and to whom do you want to bring pleasure? To yourself or to the Creator? Once you have the diagnosis, you can already start working with the tools He gave you. This is the effort. You’re not expected to succeed, since real success is a true, heartfelt prayer to be rewarded with the quality of bestowal.

Best of luck,

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 985 through 990 (of 1,092 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.