Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 1,045 through 1,050 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hey Gil. Thank you for teaching me the last year. I’m very grateful for the opportunity to study authentic Kabbalah. My question is how to acquire the key to attainment?

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Ty,

that IS the key question isn’t it 🙂

The answer – simple. Plant your spiritual point in a nurturing spiritual environment and it will GROW.

Ty Palodichuk
          Participant

Would you say living with negative people is an opportunity to grow spiritually?

Gil
          Keymaster

The spiritual environment is something you can connected to from any external circumstances.

If you would like to ask further on this, I recommend you join the KabU Zoom session on Sunday and you can ask live.

Jurgis
      Participant

Ok, I will ask anything.

I wanted to share a picture in my mind and ask is this concept correct and if it’s correct than it would help other as well if it’s wrong than of course I would like to understand necessary changes.

I have been listening for many materials and questions from other brothers and sisters who try to learn Kabbalah and what I have noticed we all ask many question about our cell in this picture. How can we make our cell better? Why we got problems in our cell? Why ones cell is better than other’s cell? Will Kabbalah make my cell better? Will with help of Kabbalah I won’t have problems in my cell? Can I have little bit of Light in my cell? Or maybe I can switch of that ray of Light in my cell? So that everything goes back as it was before? Can I make my cell bigger? Describe me please what is outside of cell? I have never seen outside of cell – why should it be better than a cell? Yes cell has it’s downsides but that is all I know. And many other questions.

Gil
        Keymaster

That is a good picture. You will keep changing and so will the picture.

Jurgis
          Participant

That is true. I doubt that it’s even possible to draw 2D picture that would represent true situation. Maybe 3D motion picture would be more helpful.

Yes, ray of Light is not always there. Actually point in heart is inside of that dark cell and knows that there is such Light outside of dark cell. Once Light approaches dark cell closer One in a cell would feel pain, the closer Light gets the more pain One would feel. One would fight with all possible measures has in that dark cell but Light won’t go away outside of cell it will get closer and closer and pain will grow till one gives up. Simply because nothing done before didn’t helped One to get away from pain. And then dark cell lets in Light. It lifts one above all pain felt in dark cell. After that Light goes away again and one founds himself back in dark cell only now with bigger dark cell walls, those walls gets bigger and cell gets wider and it’s more harder for Light to get in. But after that One will try to regain Light as nothing compares to that. In one hand you have choice to watch TV, play games, buy things, etc. but you know even before starting those activities that it won’t ever be compared to the Light. That is when Kabbalah comes in, in what way could one learn to receive Light. Also at state of Light One feels joy in everything doing at that time. It can be anything. Doesn’t matter, repairing house, driving car, etc. After that one understands than no vacation on any island never ever will make one happy. It doesn’t matter. So it’s not rational to invest anything in other activities more than necessary to sustain normal life and rest of time invest in learning how to receive Light. Only it’s not easy. Many times it’s not possible to sit for few minutes at some Kabbalistic materials. But what other option are there after that? Nothing.

I would be interested in seeing more people exchanging their thoughts and experiences in forum. See how their journey started and where they are now, what lessons have learned. There is of course risk than some would start to learn something that is not in line with Kabbalistic texts. And of course our ego plays games with us thinking that we are now smarter than other and that is a trap for us. But in same time I think that there should be some kind of exchange outside those meetings have with teachers in this forum. Forum should be more lively.

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

I was desiring and a thought came to me. If Adam and Chava are forces of nature and spiritual forces… Does Chava have something to do with Mitochondria or more specifically Mitochondrial DNA? If so then what is Adam?

Yaneth
      Participant

What will happend with the others classes that I take before?

Gil
        Keymaster

HI Yaneth,

Not sure I understand your question.

Yaneth
          Participant

Dear Gil L’Chaim my question was for Lucian because I request to change the YG and was asking what will happened to the others courses that had taking already with the new platform sorry for the miss understanding🤍🤍🤍

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello Gil and All,

So happy for the Zohar link in English! Look forward to becoming available for reading in a printed form.

I literally loved the trial audio in Hebrew. Can’t speak or read Hebrew, yet it made a world of difference, when I could listen to the Zohar in its original language. Is that something psychological? That the reading aloud gives the sense of being in a whole company of others, much more knowledgeable and striving, too, to get a feel of the meaning?

Is it planned to have the Zohar read out aloud in full?

Maria

Jurgis
      Participant

Hi! What is procedure to find my Ten in order to study practically together Kabbalah and start to expend both individual and collective Kli?

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Jurgis,

It’s great to hear that you are already asking about a 10.  By the end of the month (March 2021) we will open registration to our course Kabbalah Revealed. That is part 1 of a four part course. In that process you will learn more about “the 10”, what the spiritual meaning of it is, how to work with it, and also at some point you will have the option of joining a Ten.

Jurgis
          Participant

And where shall I see this registration option?

Gil
          Keymaster

It will appear in the “Courses” section as soon as it opens

Jurgis
          Participant

Hello, Gil! Its end of the March but I dont see registration on such course.

Gil
          Keymaster

Hi Again Jurgis,

I’m inspired to see your anticipation to get started!

Due to the holidays here we experienced a slight unexpected delay. Check back in during next week please.

Thanks and apologies for the delay.  We really do want to get the course out there already!

Jurgis
          Participant

Hi Gil,

it seems that now user can see only those courses that ar in progress and completed. Other are gone. Still can not apply for those where can join ten.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,045 through 1,050 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.