Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 1,056 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is “this world” the last part of Assiyah or below it?

mrc s
      Participant

Is the yesod of malchut spiritual?

mrc s
      Participant

Is will always above the head and wisdom right ear, and will number 1 and wisdom 2?

Brad
      Participant

Passover is coming, i typically take all my yeast out of the house and car religiously, because G-d said to do it. How would you prepare for passover, that is, if you observe it. ?

Hey Brad,

Baal HaSulam emphasized a huge importance for this holiday and was pretty strict. Those of us in Israel do it together but it becomes a very inner action as well cleaning “all the bits of the will to receive for ourselves”.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is there harmful knowledge so that it is better that we don’t know it?

If you’re referring to Kabbalah, it doesn’t really matter what words are said, if there’s a concealment–meaning there is no Masach that enables a person to bestow–then it doesn’t matter what is said, the essence of the thing will always be hidden.

Brad
      Participant

So kabbalah says no physical actions can give you spiritual attainment.  But if the a pig represents impurity, why would a jew refrain eating it, Or if a cow represents bestowal why would he eat it?

Hey Brad,

At one point, the Kabbalists attains the root of these “laws” and wants to keep them as a law of nature. Before one attains the root itself, the action is carried out in a kind of blind acceptance. Which you could still say there’s some kind of benefit there. Why would they eat it? I’m sure there are some reasons. I also don’t know if a Kabbalists making corrections wouldn’t eat it, “There’s no righteous that hasn’t fallen (sinned) and risen again 1,000 times”.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 1,056 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.