Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,061 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is the yesod of malchut spiritual?

mrc s
      Participant

Is will always above the head and wisdom right ear, and will number 1 and wisdom 2?

Brad
      Participant

Passover is coming, i typically take all my yeast out of the house and car religiously, because G-d said to do it. How would you prepare for passover, that is, if you observe it. ?

Hey Brad,

Baal HaSulam emphasized a huge importance for this holiday and was pretty strict. Those of us in Israel do it together but it becomes a very inner action as well cleaning “all the bits of the will to receive for ourselves”.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is there harmful knowledge so that it is better that we don’t know it?

If you’re referring to Kabbalah, it doesn’t really matter what words are said, if there’s a concealment–meaning there is no Masach that enables a person to bestow–then it doesn’t matter what is said, the essence of the thing will always be hidden.

Brad
      Participant

So kabbalah says no physical actions can give you spiritual attainment.  But if the a pig represents impurity, why would a jew refrain eating it, Or if a cow represents bestowal why would he eat it?

Hey Brad,

At one point, the Kabbalists attains the root of these “laws” and wants to keep them as a law of nature. Before one attains the root itself, the action is carried out in a kind of blind acceptance. Which you could still say there’s some kind of benefit there. Why would they eat it? I’m sure there are some reasons. I also don’t know if a Kabbalists making corrections wouldn’t eat it, “There’s no righteous that hasn’t fallen (sinned) and risen again 1,000 times”.

Chris

Brad
      Participant

Please see my last questions…you might need to bypass the other 30 questions to notice them.

Sheila
        Participant

Hello Brad. In my current class we are being taught how a bit of disparity in the discourse is not only expected when you graduate to the group of 10, but it’s also very helpful as a means of growth. Ascents and descents. Don’t get complacent in the ascent and grow when the descents present. Love your friend as yourself is the lesson.

So I am going to let my mother instinct take rein here (since I’m old enough to do that) and say that your post appears to me as a bit of egoistic need and a kinder approach might be considered. Why don’t you just repost your questions with a simple note that you are reposting as they may have been missed.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but perhaps others got the same feeling as I did and my comment is only meant for spiritual growth.

Brad
          Participant

Hi Sheila.
          that was a little way to hint to the other participant to let others have questions without overwhelming the forum. And overloading the instructor as well, You know how in the ten zooms they request each person only speaks briefly? And why? Same idea, granted we paid for this, but sometimes it’s excessive, The instructor only pops in a few minutes every couple days.

And remember, sometimes its good for the ego to come out.

shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,061 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.