Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is the BB kabbalah 100% error free or a very smart/intelligent people so at least not 100 correct maybe 75% and archetypal?

Not sure what you’re asking…There are all kinds of people. People are people. People aren’t “God”, so I’m not sure what you mean by “error free”. The Creator said “I created the evil inclination”…

mrc s
      Participant

Can the concept of shekinah be male or always female?

mrc s
      Participant

The seven days of creation correspond to the seven lower sefirot, what happens in Bina, hochma and keter before it?

Questions like “what happens if” are simply toys to play with in our imagination and have no significance to anything. I don’t suggest engaging in those types of questions. There’s nothing to gain there.

mrc s
      Participant

Since the physical is the lowest level is nothingness or space the spiritual?

There is no “absence” in spirituality–not the way you are wanting to understand it here.

mrc s
      Participant

Is assiya more material than yetzirah and it more than beriyah and so on?

There’s something to what you’re saying but it’s not correct to say that would be correct. The more accurate approach would to return to the foundation that the entire reality exists within me. This small sliver of a reality I see entering my eyes, ears–what I smell etc., this is all the lowest level of perceiving existence. Forces make up reality, not matter.

Malka
      Participant

5  Transition Phase: Monkeys

Ajem… Excuse me. I must miss something.  Where is “Let’s create the men to our imagen and…”?  I am reading all the time, Create, Create, Create and create isn’t “develop” or transform, Moises used semantic in his explanation of the creation?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.