Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 1,104 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is Heaven and the Spiritual worlds the same?

mrc s
      Participant

Where is the spiritual worlds located?

Beverly
      Participant

Israel War,

I’ve noticed within myself the Israelis/Hamas war is an external view of my internal conflict. A conflict I did not know existed. The peaceful parts of myself have been fighting to surface and lead. While the fearful, controlling side has created a lifelong mask that has resisted trust and peace. Today, I acknowledge my role in Israel’s war.

Thanks for the forum to speak

Thanks Beverly. We truly are uncovering many internal mechanisms within ourselves we didn’t sense before.

mrc s
      Participant

Which is more higher the heart or the soul?

“Heart” is another term for the sum of all our desires, the “place” where we feel those desires. “Soul” is our connection with the upper force–where our desire is filled with the upper light due to our equivalence of form in intention.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is the tanakh only advice us to choose mostly cold, bright, and good (and maybe other’s I don’t know) among all opposites?

Kabbalistic sources have within them the light that reforms which when read with the intention to draw that correcting force, works on us and changes us from within.

mrc s
      Participant

Is The duality of life (up, down, light, dark, cool, hot etc..) representing the evil and good and I should choose one or both and be balanced?

“Balance” means you have acquired the quality of bestowal along with your given nature of reception and use one with the other. This is the middle line–the revelation of the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 1,104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.