Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

When do I should use both knowledge and faith and when should I use only faith?thx

Hey mrc,

The approach is when you notice you are existing “within reason” you should then realize it’s an opportunity to rise above it.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

I read existing in knowledge alone is under the klipa of the left and faith the klipa on the right, also we must use only faith above reason so which is right?

Hey mrc,

It’s more correct to say that both are important. You need reason in order to have what to rise above in faith. This is then called “faith above reason”

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

In a book it said that sefer yetzirah, the bahir and the zohar is more advanced than the hekhalot, so their authors is more advanced than Akiba ben Joseph?

Hi mrc,

I’m not sure what you mean by “more advanced” but Kabbalists tell us the power within the books of Zohar, that it was written for our generation to aid in our correction.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is even Satan I should not recompense cause it’s my fault?

Hey mrc,

Never forget that there is “None Else Besides Him”. Even if you “made a mistake” this was certainly done from above. This is how we have to approach reality. He provides room for us to work, where He is in concealment, in order for us to consciously make efforts to “build” His quality without Him spoiling it by revealing Himself before we’re ready.

Chris

Michael
      Participant

where do i read the sulam commentary?  i read online it is in like multiple volumes.. has it been translated?  i can’t find it anywhere.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to oscilate between running and returning in Binah or not use Binah altogether?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 1,099 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.