Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 1,102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

The opposite of G-d must be a being who is fully evil, we’re not like that, we just want pleasure?

Evil is defined as that which wants to receive as opposed to be similar to the Creator. We were created opposite. It’s written, “I created the evil inclination, I created the Torah as a spice (to correct that nature)”

Our nature wants to receive the pleasure, the question is with what intention?

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Does G-d needs us to give?

This is His nature. Like Kabbalists tell us, He wants to do good, but to whom? The nature of the quality of love necessitates something to receive the good.

mrc s
      Participant

I’m starting reading Talmud Eser Sefirot where can I found the dictionary for the names like Ohr Elyon and Tachtonim etc.?

Hey mrc,

If you have Kabbalah for the Student, there is a glossary there. There is also “question and answer” in TES. There is also a half-finished glossary in the last volume I believe.

mrc s
      Participant

In the poem of the Tree of Life the Light fills the entire reality, where is G-d in the picture?

mrc s
      Participant

Is there eternal punishment/damnation?

Hey mrc,

The program of nature develops us only towards greater connection and correction. If we deviate from this, it is still towards correction and never “backwards”.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Does people stop talking to G-d and prophecy because of the destruction of the temple, why not built the third temple maybe we can communicate with Him like the Patriarchs and Prophets again.

Hey mrc,

“Temple” is the term referred to the Kli, the vessel which reveals the Creator. The construction or ruin of the temple only refers to the inner connection between people who arrange themselves in attitudes of bestowal.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 1,102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.