Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 1,087 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is Satan/Lucifer part of us?  Should we correct that part?

Hey mrc,

Sounds like you’ve got a lot on your mind, perhaps going through a stressful time. I’m happy to answer questions but you sent a slight barrage and I feel like answering each one of them might not be the solution.

After you’ve been sitting on this a while, do you think you can phrase the emotions into a single question or two?

Hope you’re well,

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is all people’s overal pleasure the same?

mrc s
      Participant

What if I have a male parent that is not my real parent and my parents conceal it and they ensure that I didn’t live long so that I didn’t check my dna, what should i do? thx

Malka
        Participant

That’s a hard one. What if you have? Before anything, do you? Are you giving your parents a hard time? Since I do not know the answered, let me tell you my history. My wife and I had e daughter 51 year ago, according to the nurse in the hospital, she was born death even that my wife ensure she wasn’t. I was told and shock dint know what to do, the talk yo me pace me down and assure me we will gave to do nothing, she dint need to be burial and I should take care of my wife in such difficult moment. I did so. 48 years later, we learn that in that hospital y that time was a rig of selling new born from young couples as we. We when back, start moving papers but… nothing come out. Then come the question. If she is in a good family loving parents that did that in order to have a Baby, for she learning this now, will be lighting a fire of hate for these peoples… Is that what I want for my daughter? If she is in a… no so good family the fire will be even bigger and again Is that what I want for her?.

18 Years ago, our older son, merry a girl y that circumstances, she was delivered by a drug abuse women that give her for adoption and she know every this about… she was a mess, so mess up that our son have to divorce her.

If I where you, I will thank God, for what ever you have, for be Who You Are and make the best of Who You Are, because there is not one like You.  Good Luck and God Bless you

mrc s
        Participant

I guess I just have to do good and let fate decided by G-d.?

Malka
          Participant

I am not a instructor, so please take this with a grain of Salt…. Better take with the whole spoon.

Let me set a sample about God Fate.

We have a long table, at one end are 2 chairs for us to seat, at the other end of the table, is a stand with a Bulls eye

We each have a laser pointer and we point to the center of the Bulls eye, by pointing to the center we are “solving” a problem. We both hit the center point and we both solve the problem, but now the instructor, remove the paper and our pointer hit the wall at the other side of the room in two different points. Those point are “The consequences” of our solution to the “problem”, same problem, same solution but different consequences because we are pointing from a different angle.  In order to have the same one, we need to point from the same angle and that angle is how we approach the problem. Our attitude in life, in our relations with other, even with US will determine the consequence. All possible consequences are there, we don’t see them or know them, we only know, or should know; how to approach the problem. You know, love, forgiveness, patience, care, understanding… Yo know.

We choose our fate by choosing how and why we do whatever we do. Most of the time we are wrong but every wrong turn is a correct turn, because at the end, we know is right, because is not wrong.

Thanks for allow me to speak. All the best

Rafael

mrc s
      Participant

Is it more pleasurable to be an animate they seems not have suffering?

mrc s
      Participant

How to get rid of feeling of annoyance

mrc s
      Participant

Do Kabbalah have genre of ethics or moral , for practical guidance

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 1,087 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.