Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      humehr garivani
      Participant

Hello good morning

what is most powerful method to share energy?

some thing like “Mem Lamed Hey” but i want better than it.

Hey Humehr,

I’m not familiar with that kind of terminology. We’re more concerned with how we can give strength to the environment and however I strengthen others, I in turn am strengthened.

Thanks!

Chris

Arian parshan
      Participant

Hello Igal, I work with some friends of Bnei Baruch who are preparing the Farsi section of Bnei Baruch, and this section requires a lot of efforts. I spend almost 4 or 5 hours in the day to translating texts and articles, as well as the morning lessons of Rav, sometimes more hours, I always try to be in all lessons even morning lesson of Rav, and I sometimes have meetings with these friends and do joint work. Because of this I have lost the feeling of connection with my Ten and I really don’t know if what I am doing is right or not, please guide me

Hey Arian,

Love hearing about the work you’re doing. We will always need help in translation!

Losing the “feeling” of connection will always happen and this is exactly how the Creator “flirts” with us. He wants us to chase Him more and not to chase the “feeling”. We’re learning how to work above our ego, without reward and if we were to have a secure feeling, and confidence that we’re doing everything right, we would have no need for His help.

The best route is always to find a way back to the ten and the recognition that you’ve lost that connection is just part of the method. We will always be losing connection – finding connection – losing connection – finding connection etc. This is how we grow. Find a way for you to bring yourself closer to them. Prepare this inner movement and then follow it with an external one.

Best of luck!

Chris

Andrew G
      Participant

When discussing “the creator” can “the creator” and “keter” be used interchangeably? Or is the creator all 10 sefirot together, or the creator of the 10 sefirot? But then would the creator be ein sof? But then because there is an intention, I would assume the creator is not ein sof but actually came from ein sof because ein sof wouldn’t have an intention with it being infinite. Which aspect has the original intention for giving/receiving? I hope this question wasn’t too all over the place.

Hey Andrew,

It depends on the context or what you’re referring to, meaning what aspect the creature is relating to. Like a mother can also be a teacher, or a healer etc. Different as if “roles” yet coming from the same “One” that is the Creator.

I didn’t exactly catch the rest of the question, if you want to try and rephrase. Thanks!

Chris

Andrew G
          Participant

Thanks that was helpful. As for the second part of the question ill wait to ask that later when I have a better understanding of what exactly im asking about because I may have been confused there.

Todd
      Participant

Do the sefirot correspond to worldy desires ssuch as survival, family, wealth, honor, knowledge, and so on?

Hey Todd,

There are beastly/worldly desires and there are desire to be like the Creator. The desires to be like the Creator are called Sefirot.

Chris

Todd
      Participant

If one of my friends asks me about Kabbalah then what do I do?  Seems like some of the advice is not to say anything and hand them a book.  Can we not give a basic explanation?  Seems like we should try not to talk about it and just send a link to a video or something.

Hey Todd,

As a beginner it’s recommended not to give more than one or two sentences. The best practice is to point them in direction of other sources we have whether that’s video clips or other reading material. It’s just a common mistake we all have to learn from. It takes a while to absorb all the concepts in a way that we can repackage them in explanation and each explanation would need to be according to the audience. Most of the time it never comes out right. It’s just a matter of experience but we all at some point will push others away from the wisdom due to our inability to judge the situation correctly and offer a suitable explanation. Don’t forget in almost every situation, you won’t be turning someone on to the wisdom. You’ll just be offering a short explanation to what it is and that is usually sufficient in those situations. If they have a desire to know more, they’ll pursue.

Thanks,

Chris

Todd
      Participant

Why do we study TES?

Hey mrc,

This is in order to familiarize ourselves with the upper system and to draw the light that reforms if studies with the right intention.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.