Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 1,103 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi Kabu ,

i have just completed the course The Emergent universe ( Loved it !) and i have a question ?
      There is a statement from part 4 /hot spots :

“All forms of our world are spiritual imprints, albeit egoistic ones. Here we find the entire world, as well as stars and galaxies, because even in the spiritual world there are the exact same objects: “stars” and “heavens.” But in this world, we see only the reverse projection of a small part of the spiritual world while its major part is out of sight. The spiritual world is much richer in the quantity of components.”

I wonder if the section that is “out of sight” to man , is the dark matter and dark energy scientists search for today ?
      The existence of this matter & energy in the spiritual universe …could overlay our current universe ( according to quantum theories about spacetime. superpositions, multiverses etc ) , occupying the same space time ??? as our lower universe ? This would account for the fact that scientists and their instruments know somethings there , can see its affects , …just not what it is ie this is why they call it dark ….

wiki : ( yes i know wiki is not optimal but still common knowledge ? )
      Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.[1] Dark matter is called “dark” because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation and is, therefore, difficult to detect.
      Dark Energy: the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe.

This problem has bought current scientific endeavour in understanding our universe to a standstill. Quantum mechanics , Einstein’s laws, Newtons laws …none seem to illuminate this problem .
      Maybe they all need to do Kabbalah!!!

What do you think ???
      Thanks Molly M

Ben
        Participant

The percentage of matter may be a equivalent form of bodily functions still attempting they desires pertaining to the hearts perspective of what is and the energy put forth in this direction maybe the potential reception of Light the Upper force can correct. Just saying?¿

Hey Molly,

The issue is it’s still an observation of the physical world. The spiritual world is perceived from within. Of course, there are phenomena in our world that are currently unexplainable and imperceptible like black holes and dark matter but looking for “spiritual forces” means searching for the quality of bestowal. The only “sense” that can perceive this force is the human who has built the receptors within to grasp this force’s influence on itself as well as in the world. This doesn’t mean that “dark matter” is the spiritual force that is hidden, it’s just another hidden force in our reality that operates in our physical world. There are many “roles” in nature’s sphere but they all operate towards the purpose of creation. Perceiving this force is attaining that “thought” of creation, understanding how it works towards that one purpose and participating with it.

Hope that helps!

Chris

Molly
          Participant

Ok thank you

Scott
      Participant

If there was a search feature here I’d use it to potentially save the teachers a little time, but I’ve very curious about something. It doesn’t affect my study, but my mind always seeks to have the details of how things came together. I think it may have been mentioned in the hundreds of hours of listening to Kabu videos, but can’t remember.

What language/text was used around 6000 years ago? What did Adam write in, for example?

OR, was wisdom handed down by word of mouth or translated from text and then originals lost?

Thanks,
      Scott

Hey Scott,

“The Angel Raziel” was written in Hebrew. In fact, the Hebrew language was never spoken and was used only as a written language. It wasn’t until the state of Israel was established that it was decided it would be a Hebrew speaking country.

Writing was certainly not as easy as it is today, lack of resources and whatnot, but it was still possible as you see. The Hebrew language itself, its origin comes from emotional/spiritual interaction between lights and vessels so someone with attainment who attained the roots of the letters would not need to “learn” the language like we would learn a language in the sense we’re all familiar with.

Hope that answers your question, thanks!

Ben
      Participant

So as long as I speak as a none Kabbalah, Torah, and Soul. Such is the trade in economics and virtues of distinguished apologies for the Creator? I thank G-d for this KabU!

Thank You Chris, Tony, Gil, Dr. M. Laitman, and everyone

Hey Ben,

I didn’t exactly follow the question. Can you rephrase?

It our pleasure!

Ben
          Participant

I tried to incorporate way to much in 1 sentenced question. I think I wasnt asking a question before KabU, but enveloping in a trinity construct (Community) which let me to many unexplained obstacles. Since learning Kabbalah basics my souls language mirrored my own obstacles within Light and  felt itself and I immediately knew I was born Jewish and need so much correction. So again Thank you Chris!

Todd
      Participant

What are the benefits of listening to the music of Baal Hasulam?

Joshua
      Participant

Can you study from Kabbalah books in the bathroom? I know, it might be an odd question. A previous Kabbalah group I studied through advised us to never take the Zohar or any other Kabbalah books into the bathroom. It seemed rather superstitious and arbitrary to me.

Ben
        Participant

stick to the study outside the bathroom and from inside the correction find delight…..Interesting question thanks, Henry

Hi Joshua,

Hah! I remember at work, going to the bathroom with Shamati was the only time throughout the day I could have any contact with the environment. Even if it was just for a few minutes. I’d take any moment available!

Chris

Ricki
      Participant

I study full time at university and am struggling to keep up with the daily lessons. To date, I aim to devote my whole attention to a live session or recording. However, as pressure from school increases, I’m less able to tune in and keep up. Can you believe I’m almost at a point where i would be content to stall my own progress spiritually, if it meant that I could at minimum support my ten and fulfill my school obligations! But then striving in the work is one way that I participate in the society and strengthen the environment…. Since I’m sure that there are forces beyond my perception at work here, I’m not sure how to proceed.

My question is, if I can’t give undivided focus to a lesson from start to finish, would you recommend i still listen to it in the background? Even while doing something else like writing an assignment, or cleaning dishes?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hey Ricki,

Yeah, this is a very relatable story. If it’s not school, it’s work. If it’s not work, it’s family. This is how it’s set up from above and we can’t go against it. Of course, it’s set up this way, precisely this way, so we would be given the perfect place to form that special desire which as you know, depends on the environment. Whatever chance, whatever moment (however short) you have to have that environment influence you, even if it is just running in the background and you hear every 100 words, then this is what you have to do. That’s part of your free choice.

Another aspect of that is you would not feel like you’re advancing perhaps. You may say to yourself, “well I don’t feel like I’m getting anything out of it, so I’ll just stop altogether.” We are always wanting to “see” the results and “feel” the results, but the work to acquire the right desire may or may not give us those results and a lot of the time it is just us “adding pennies to the account.” We of course later will recognize this necessary step on our path as something provided to us from above to suit that state perfectly, but in the meantime we just need to lower the head and give as much as we can.

I’d also want to remind that if studying interferes with your school work or you job in a way that is not balanced, this should also be checked. There are necessities and there are luxuries. Do what you need to do and get it done. If you decide there is something else to do that may not be necessity, this is where you need to check and see if it’s actually a place for you to add spiritual effort.

Best of luck!

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 1,103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.