Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,104 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to be a righteous who is suffering than a wicked who is happy?

Hey mrc,

I don’t think I can give a blanket statement for that question, but in general, someone who is unhappy cannot be close to the Creator. You also may need to redefine “righteous” and “wicked” which have only do to with a person’s intention and nothing else.

Thanks!

Chris

humehr garivani
      Participant

hi

i saw that Tony Kosinec said: sufism and kabbalah are similar.

in sufism we have a lot of dhikrs and prayers, and base of spiritual progress in it is with them.

what you have in kabbalah?

how i can active sefirot’s in a practical way?

i am researching about kabbalah a few years and the best thing that i found is some names that aliester crowley wroted:

ehieh – yah – yahweh elohim – el and .. ..

i don’t want to connect to others physically

i want stay at home and pray

what kabbalah have for people like me?

Hi Humehr,

Practical work is aiming towards the benefit of others, more than myself, realizing my resistance, requesting strength to go above, receiving a new level of hatred and starting the process over again. This is where everything is revealed, the Sefirot, the upper worlds, the Creator – all of it.

“There’s no coercion in spirituality”. No one will force you to do anything physically. All that matters anyways in the direction of the heart. Each person has their own path, but eventually most people want to strengthen in their work and they’ll feel it necessary to come closer, even physically. “Prayer” is always for one thing – in the direction of greater revelation of the Creator. A person will be given the understanding and sensation that they have nothing to do with bestowal whatsoever and will feel their only hope is to ask the Creator for that quality. He gives it to us. How do we get to that point? Essentially exhausting all of our strength in mind and in heart.

Kabbalah will give you the tools to make it to that point of prayer. It’s a path to that end goal. It’s for anyone and everyone – the Creator has no judgments (He made you exactly that way, after all)!

Chris

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

hi

I have some questions and didn’t want to use up class time to get my questions answered.  it was suggested to me on the class I just attended to use this forum to ask my questions. I started studies a few months ago but needed to be absent for the last 2 months and am now just returning and feel a little out of step:

1. When will I begin with a group of 10?

2. Is it ok to contact friends directly, outside of the classes and groups?  i.e. using the chat to send a private message to a friend for the purpose of communicating with them privately

3. I’d like to connect with other friends who are in Israel also. Is there a way for me to do that?

4. I would like to know which books, in which order, I should continue reading. I’ve already read several books and would like to continue reading.  I prefer getting to the bottom line (no puns intended – between left, right, middle) rather than having to wade through so much content, history, explanations, intricacies, etc –

5. Basically, what do I need to do in order to get to a place of love and acceptance with the world? Accept it as it is?? Continue working toward making the world a better place (for all?)

Hi Devorah,

Sure thing, no problem!

1: When you’ve completed the final course and move into the graduate environment.

2: We’d recommend staying in the common areas more than private communication. We’ve just seen if one party is “confused” it will cause double confusion, but that will be more clear to you when you advance and you will see where we were coming from. When you get settled into a ten, the communication will open up more and you’ll know how to “protect” one another from what would be considered harmful to one’s advancement.

3: I wouldn’t say there are any limits to that, but everyone really just works out of their ten. I happen to be in Israel so there’s one for you! Along the way, more emails and numbers will be available just naturally as you start dissemination and integration into the group.

4: That’s fair, but really it just depends on a person’s mood – their states and what’s most suitable at the moment. You can often switch between reading Baal HaSulam and Rabash accordingly, but it’s always handy to have Shamati and the social articles by Rabash always available to dive into.

5: First step towards that is to those you have in your ten. We start small – from “lightest” to “heaviest”. First we have to have a supportive environment to do the work which is hated by our nature, so we need like-minded friends and an environment that helps us overcome our nature. With the outside world there’s none of that. Correcting how I relate to those in the group necessarily make the world a better place. The whole of reality is within me whether I feel it or understand that or not. They’re all within me and I’m connected to them as one – just not consciously…yet!

Group articles:

https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/gr-IHYcOU8k?language=en

Shamati:

https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/hFeGidcS?language=en

humehr garivani
      Participant

hello

How can I wake up or enable feminine energy in my body?

I need a practical way like a god name  🙂

Hi Humehr,

You’ll need only to work to reveal the Creator through work with others, then you’ll know how to use all the qualities He gave you for the good of all of reality and for His sake.

Thanks!

Chris

Brad
      Participant

Hi,

The group of Ten is the formula we all need and im exited to join, G-d willing.

My question is, if one is married, (like myself). Can i use the formula with my wife? Or is their some sort of barrier that needs to be broken with a Ten first?

thanks

Good question,Brad. The work you will have between you and the ten will certainly be aided if your partner studies as well but the spiritual work of overcoming is only there, and not within the family. This is a natural structure that He provides and brings husband and wife together whereas work between friends in the ten begins from complete zero. You’ll definitely be able to use concepts and scrutinies you accumulate to help you relate to your partner where you don’t forget that it all come from Him, which will help you relate to that structure and the rest of the world more correctly, and with time it will become just another face of the Creator, but you’ll always only turn to Him through the ten.

Best of luck,

Chris

Brad
          Participant

Well said Chris, very helpful,  thanks.

Brad
      Participant

Hello, if hell can be here and now, a state of shame, which is recognizing our ego has caused oppositeness to the creator, how is a person who lost their child supposed to understand this?

thanks

Hi Brad,

The shame Kabbalists speak about, even “hell” is only in relation to someone who has already attained the opposite quality -revealed bestowal. The horrors and tragedies or shame in this egoistic perception is still within only the ego, lacking the complete perception which would allow a person to define a state of hell or the opposite. Understanding His providence cannot be attained in this incomplete perception.

If we work to reveal how He relates to us by trying to become like Him, to attain His mind and His thought, this is what will open up to us how to truly relate to His providence which will surely only be when we can recognize it’s done only with completele love and bestowal towards us at all times.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.