Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd
      Participant

Why does it feel sometimes the lessons are just for me?  Did I just disclose an inner state with that question, in an unhelpful or even deleterious way?

No, that’s not an inner state. The reason is that they are just for you. Or, more correctly, for your ten.

Todd
      Participant

Is it ok to make a statement about your opinion about things?  For instance my friend posted something and it gave rise to thoughts that led me to post:

“Seems as though every word in kabbalah has 10,000 words behind it and maybe each of those words have infinity behind them.”

Is this proper?  Is this an inner sensation or an idea?

In this case, the net effect is importance of the Kabbalistic writings. The real question is what is my intention whenever I’m saying anything. According to the x-ray of my intentions the action is measured.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I’m curious about spiritual growth and whether it’s possible beyond Kabbalah’s teachings. Although Kabbalah is often seen as the sole path to spiritual enlightenment, I’ve noticed others, unfamiliar with Kabbalah, displaying signs of spiritual progress. For instance, before I explored Kabbalah, I felt a deep connection to the idea that we are all part of a single soul. Moreover, I’ve seen people reflect spiritual truths that align with Kabbalah’s insights, suggesting that spiritual advancement isn’t exclusive to any one doctrine. Considering the majority who don’t study Kabbalah, can they too experience spiritual growth? It seems restrictive to claim Kabbalah as the only way, especially when the essence of creation seems to naturally guide individuals towards enlightenment, a process some refer to as the path of suffering. How does this view integrate with Kabbalah’s teachings?

It is said, ‘there are many ways to the place’. But nothing can be seen accurately on the outside. I have to check myself if a method is true.

AspiringAltruist
          Participant

Thank you for your response. To clarify, my inquiry isn’t driven by a desire to find inconsistencies or to approach this from a strictly legalistic angle. It stems from a personal connection—specifically, regarding my father, who passed away without having explored the Wisdom of Kabbalah. This extends to all the individuals in my life and around the world who have not pursued this path of knowledge. My hope is that they have still achieved some form of spiritual growth in their lives.

Everyone is advancing toward the purpose of Creation, and everyone is eternal, no one is new here. Until we complete our correction through getting to know the laws of nature and the Upper Laws of the spiritual worlds, we reincarnate. A moment after one dies, he continues, until he completes all the degrees, intentionally, consciously, through free choice every step of the way – up to the root of his soul.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

I don’t know if this is the right question here. Bit I’m just curious about this. I just want to know. When we reincarnate, do we still come to the same earthly family? The same family lineage that we were?

Thank you.

There’s no answer because we don’t have the vessels to understand the answer. So, whatever will be said will necessarily be misunderstood, which is worse than no answer. It’s not at all what people imagine, so it’s best to focus on this life, and even on this moment and try to attain everything there is. The answer to your question is attained when we become Kabbalists.

Todd
      Participant

To me it is wild when baal hasulam talks about the projection of the hind brain because isn’t the hind brain a projection of the hind brain?

Let’s say that a person doesn’t exactly know what Baal HaSulam saying. Yes, the whole body is a projection.

Todd
      Participant

It is said that when you try everything possible and see you cannot do it, you come to a true prayer.

What is meant by everything possible?

Meaning a person could live for centuries and still not have enough time to try everything possible.

What am I missing?

It’s a test within the person, a perfect x-ray of his efforts vs. his possibilities. It’s not infinite.

Todd
      Participant

“It’s like a finger pointing to the moon, focus on the finger and you miss all the heavenly glory.”

Is this why being intellectual can hinder progress?

Here it’s that I’m being a philosopher instead of a doer. These aren’t molecules I can study at a distance with a cold mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.